Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who Am I?

Day 3 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

Before I was fully awake this morning Archangel Metatraon, my writing associate was talking to me. Helping me to open my mind to the fact that we are "Pure Potentiality."

I've been reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra. Reading it and re-reading it and re-reading it. What a wonderful compilation of truths! When I first began reading it my brain came close to "tilt" trying to wrap my mind around some of the concepts while others I grasped immediately. The constant was that it all resonated.

The second time I read it, my brain didn't have to work so hard. In picking it up again, my heart was fully open and able to embrace from deep within the truths of the words.

The physical world teaches us and conditions us to the physical world reality of limits - beating us up almost daily that we are victims and unworthy losers. These teachings are false.

We are infinite possibility - pure potentiality.

When we wrap our minds around the heart of pure potentiality and move fully into that space of infinite possibility, we discover a place of serenity, of true One-ness with the Universe - One-ness with God, a place of gentle "being-ness" - a place of bliss.

The calamity and chaos of the physical world ceases to exist.

We are One with All That Is without judgment, without worry, without the experiences of the past to burden our present - we are the air that we breathe - pure potentiality.

The first time I experienced this place of understanding, it was profound and wonderful, yet short lived because I experienced it then moved back into the place of judgment - the physical world with all its limits. But I caught a glimpse of the "being-ness" of Deepak's words.

This morning Archangel Metatron helped me to open the door more fully and hold on to the reality of who I am - pure potentiality.

From this understanding and acceptance of who I am, judgment falls away - things are neither good nor bad, they just are. With acceptance of life being what it is, my heart fills with blissful joy and gratitude - making me a magnet for more to be grateful for. The shift begins.

My brain reasons that if I'm pure potentiality, then I am invincible, too.

Hmmm...

Yes, I am invincible. It resonates and calls out to me from deep within my heart that yes, I am invincible, too! In that case, what is holding back my dreams coming to fruition?

Hmmm... nothing...

As a spiritual being of infinite possibility - pure potentiality - I cannot fail.

Will you accept the fact that you are pure potentiality? What would you do today if you knew with all of your being that you cannot fail?

May your heart be open to the guidance of the truths within you.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: