Thursday, September 17, 2009

Journaling... A Guide to Creating a Miraculous Life...

Day 18 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

This morning while I was journalimg with my angelic entourage (for we never journal alone...) they helped me to write out my invitation for the Waiting in the Other Room internet book launch scheduled for October 22. I wasn't expecting such a blessed gift and am very grateful for all their input and help. When we were finished I then pondered on what to write about here today. Immediately it was clear - journaling.

When it was first recommended to me to journal I balked. When I was a tween I journaled - tween time was not a happy time, so the journaling was not very happy either - hence sad, painful memories of journaling. Needless to say, journaling was NOT high on my list of things I wanted to do. So I didn't do it - I didn't flat refuse, but I certainly came up with every excuse in the world NOT to sit down and write in a journal.

Then I finally gave in and put pen to paper in my first journaling experience in years. Well... that really isn't true... the pen did not immediately begin to write on the blank page. I sat there and looked at it for what seemed like forever. Did I realize at the time that the reason "why it was so painful" was because of the tween days? Heck no! I only realized the tween days were what was holding me back when I started writing this message to you today (oy vey...). All I knew at the time was that it didn't feel very good - it actually felt really bad - sad and painful. My mind was pulling in the experiences of the past where journaling was concerned - this is what our brains do in order to protect us - while in reality they block, limit and hinder us from opening our hearts to receiving our highest good in the now of this moment...

I didn't let these feeling from the past continue in my present - I persevered and allowed the thoughts to flow from my pen to the paper. Then something miraculous began to happen... as I wrote in the journal I began to get messages from my angelic entourage - messages that helped me to relieve all the pain that I was feeling from journaling, then the pain began to dissipate from the present day words I was writing in the current journal, then I began to get creative insight into projects and situations and people as I wrote and explored this new tool of journaling! A new world was opening up to me through this pen and paper - miraculous!

I know that my experience is not an anomaly. I know in my heart that this is true for everyone if one only takes the time to allow innermost thoughts, concerns and dreams to flow from pen/pencil to paper - typing into a computer software also works. No one journals alone - we are all a crowd of angels, guides, teachers and deceased loved ones in every moment of our existence.

What do you say? Pull that strength from within and sit down for a quiet moment with your angelic entourage and allow the you from within to journal your heart out while being open to the blessings your entourage have for you.

May you be abundantly blessed through your journaling...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: