Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Accept who you truly are..."

Day 10 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

Florence Scovel Shinn teaches in The Game of Life and How To Play It that our square of life is: health, wealth, love and perfect self expression (our work).

Our lives reflect who we are on the inside. The question is, are our needs and desires fulfilled in our life or do we feel as though we are lacking in an area of our square or life? And if we are lacking in an area, why? We live in an abundant universe - why would we be lacking in any way?

This morning as I journaled I asked my angels, "What inner work (within myself) is required in order for me to be my idea of success?"

They did not hesitate in their response, "accept who you truly are."

These words tap into thought patterns, beliefs and deep emotions. As the cogs in my brain were turning defining who I truly am, my higher self stepped in and took over - I am pure potentiality, infinite possibility whose field of potentiality is limitless.

Whew, it resonated! I could feel it from the very depths of my being that YES! This is who I am! Then another angel said, "and how many of your waking moments do you know this and feel it like you are right now?"

Ah.... the catch... No need to sugar coat things for me... I got it.

Accept and know who I am in all moments of my existence in gratitude without ego. Yes, there is inner work to do here.

When you read I am pure potentiality, infinite possibility whose field of potentiality is limitless does it resonate within you? Are you embracing this knowledge, this knowing in every moment of your existence? The pathway is illuminated and the tools will be shown to you to help you be, have and do everything you desire. It is your choice.

May your heart be open to your divine guidance...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: