Friday, September 11, 2009

What do We Really Want?

Day 12 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

I've discovered that I hesitate to discern what I want. I feel my desires in my heart, but hesitate to put those desires into words and anchor them into the universe - I hesitate to begin the manifestation process. Duh... why in the world would I do that?

I know the tools, I know the process, I'm a spirit of infinite possibility! What is my problem?

Bottom line... if I receive that which I want, I may lose it. If I never have it, I can't lose it.

Self sabotage or self preservation?

Self preservation - I have learned this deep rooted fear is from a previous life.

I have a new life this lifetime. I have finally identified the source of this fear from the previous life and it no longer serve me. When I sit down to anchor into the universe my desires, I set aside the hesitation and allow myself to dream - and to dream BIG! We are spirits of infinite possibility living in an abundant universe - all is at our feet, so to speak.

I now discern what I truly desire and set into motion fruition of my desires.

Do you know what you want? Is there anything holding you back?

We live in an abundant universe and the only thing keeping us from being, having and doing what we truly desire is our own limiting beliefs and blocks. Now is the time to identify your personal limiting beliefs and blocks and be rid of them!

So... what's holding you back?

May you identify quickly limiting beliefs and blocks that hold you back and be rid of them!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: