Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thoughts are Life Seeds...

Day 24 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

The first thing I wrote in my journal today is that I don't feel very well. The weather around me is fluctuating, Mercury is in Retrograde and my body and spirit are integrating all these wonderful aha moments and elevated consciousness moments I have been experiencing as well as a theta healing last week. So now I've planted the seed twice of how I feel physically feel today. Negativity snuck up on me and grounded itself through my pen, then my typing... Oy vey...

My guides have reminded me how my thoughts are the seeds that create my reality. So...

I now release all expectations and anxiety concerning having enough time to accomplish all I desire today. Of course, now I really must release the expectations and anxiety! Oh, and I feel great! I Feel Great! I FEEL GREAT! Deep Breath... Deeeeeep Breath.... I am One with the Universe... One with the rain gently falling outside... One with the puppy sitting on my lap sweetly sleeping... One with the love of the angels in my office... Deeeep Breeeeath...

I do feel better...

Monitoring our thoughts, the seeds of our future, that we're always planting is easier when living in the moment and expanding our awareness to include the feelings within the heart. As humans we carry around So Much baggage of yesterday. The hurts, the aches, the disappointments that then hinder our ability to attract and manifest anything different.

There is a line in The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra that I believe is truly profound: You become the victim of the past, and your tormentor today is your self left over from yesterday.

Today we are living the seeds we planted yesterday with our thoughts. So... if I don't plant new stronger seeds about how I feel today, how will I feel tomorrow?

Each one of us is an all powerful being with the ability to create the life we wish to live by monitoring our thoughts - our life seeds. Do you know this? Do you embrace your power and use it for your highest good by releasing negativity and embracing the or do you give your power to past experiences of disappointments to rule the life you live today?

May the life seeds you plant be of your highest good!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: