Sunday, September 20, 2009

Choices R Us...

Day 21 of 31 Days to Fulfillment!

I know that my thoughts are energy and that they create my existence. I know this and I practice it, then I get distracted and the information comes to me again and I remember and I focus again, then I get distracted and the information presents itself to me yet again and it is as if I'm learning it all over again, yet at a deeper soul level.

In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra goes into detail of how as choice-makers we exist fully in our field of possibility with an infinity of choices in every moment of our life. Even though we "think" we don't have a choice in many things, we do have a choice in how we react and experience everything - every thing!

This morning I got up a little grumpy - a choice. My reasoning? Because there is always a reason that justifies us... There was snoring last night, at least one hot flash, then I was cold, the window shade kept making racket and then Jesse's puppy Jayden who is staying with us for a few days got scared and was barking. Then before 6am on a Sunday morning Jayden convinced me he had to go outside. When we got back into bed he needed Reiki instead of sleeping! By then I was more than a little aggravated, but when you look into his tiny little face and he's making eye contact with those huge puppy eyes he has, the heart melts... In this moment he is all love and he shares it. Needless to say, life didn't stay that way - Jay got scared again and started barking and I made the choice to be
grumpy.

Then I sat down with my entourage to journal and there again was the love and my grumpiness dissipated.

No matter what is going on in our lives, we have a choice on how we are going to react to it. We have a choice on whether we acknowledge the perfection/pure potentiality/infinite possibility of the life situation or not. Our choices create our reality - pure and simple. There is a seed of opportunity in every thing - every thing - are we going to nurture that seed of opportunity or hold on to our anger, grumpiness and fear?

I've always believed our minds are far more powerful than we give them credit for. Now I understand that it is our limitless spirit working in conjunction with our physical mind that brings to fruition that which we desire.

What about you? Are you going to make excuses for staying in a place of fear, anger or grumpiness? Or are you going to transmute your agitation to that of love and really enjoy your life?

Remember... Choices R Us!

May love be your source...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: