Thursday, August 11, 2011

John Denver wouldn't Stop Singing!


On a rainy afternoon during the summer of 2001 I sat down with my journal and wrote to Jesus.  We talked about the Soul Kisses website and the work he wanted me to do.  He told me that in the coming years I would be writing, teaching. coaching, and sharing tools to help make the lives of others easier.

I told him He was talking to the wrong person.  The Soul Kisses website was a cornucopia of recommendations of the work of others not my work.  I was not teaching or coaching.  I had lived a life of hiccups, pain, despair and fear.  How was I going to help others?

It was then that He told me that all the hiccups, pain, despair and fear that I had experienced is what would give me credibility to help others. That made sense and Thank GOD there was a reason for all of it!  So I said, "Okay."

Then Fred and I had dinner and I told him about my meeting with Jesus and what He said.  It was then that the claws of doubt latched on to me and I took a nosedive into fear.  There was no way I could coach someone else or teach!

I went to bed that night totally freaked out.  Not long after I fell asleep, I woke up to the sound of John Denver loudly singing Rocky Mountain High.  The more I tried to ignore the singing, the louder it got.  So finally I got up and picked up my journal and asked him why the heck was he singing SO LOUD in the middle of the night?

He thanked me for getting up, and then he said: 

Jesus came to me when I was a young man and spoke with me like He spoke with you.  He told me I would help people through my music and my work.  Like you, I got scared.  There were times that the enormity of my life path of the physical world was overwhelming, just like you're feeling. 

Then I would sit in nature and look at the mountains and breathe in deeply and something would shift inside of me - the fear would go away and I would know that I was fully supported as you will be in all that Jesus has asked you to do.

I wrote and sang songs to try to reach as many people as I could with tools I was given to help them deal with life on earth.  You know "Rocky Mountain High" means something!  God is in the breath you take - the high is the wisdom of God!  Breathe deeply and you'll find Him, you'll know and understand your life path and His guidance.  Know that in God, you are truly limitless!  There are legions of angels to help you - you're never alone!

I know how scary it can be to step into working with God.  Know that I'm here to help you. 

I thanked him for his support and he left.  Now, ten years later I remember that first conversation with him as clearly as if it were five minutes ago.

Through the years I've met others that John has visited in spirit form to help with their life work.  On this Thursday's Spiritual Whispers radio program Margaret Churchill of www.JaspersSpaw.com will be joining us to share how John Denver has influenced her work and her life.  Click here to set a reminder to listen in!  

If you've experienced someone in spirit coming to you to help you, but you're not sure, please email your questions and we will discuss them live on Thursday's show.  We will offer free mini angel readings at the end of the show so call in early before the phone lines fill up.

Open your heart to the knowing within that you are fully supported in fulfilling the dreams of your heart.  Remember you have a multitude of angels, guides and teachers to help you in every moment of your existence and YOU are a powerful, limitless, spiritual being!  

Tools to help you connect with your angelic crowd:
* Meditation
* Journaling
Power of Two Spiritual Coaching
* 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels
* Communicating with Your Angels self study class 


Have you consciously talked to your angels, guides or teachers today?

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: