Sunday, August 21, 2011

I don't fit, my options are...


When I started the radio program, Spiritual Whispers, the subject of suicide wasn't on the list of topics, but it continues to come to me in a variety of ways. Until hope and infinite possibility become our conscious state as a collective the action of suicide will continue be a part of our lives.

The fact is that living as a human on Mother Earth has it's harsh moments and sometimes those moments turn into months and years.  As a child I didn't feel like I fit where we lived, then I moved to another state - still no fit, then to Colorado and hmmm... still not so much.  In the early nineties I visited my parents and stopped by to see a friend.  The friend's mother told me I never did "fit" there and then she said, "just look at me, I still didn't fit." 

My feelings weren't hurt, because she was right, I didn't fit and I had learned that many of my "spiritual" friends felt they didn't fit either.  One of my friends kept a bag packed under her bed when she was a child so that she would be ready when "they" came back to get her.  I asked her who "they" were - she didn't know, but she was going to be ready when they came!  

When I actively began to look within and discern my spiritual path I discovered my feelings of "not fitting" were the separation from (Father, Mother) God (Creator of All That Is) that the physical world teaches that we are - separate and alone.  When I reconnected with the essence of who I am - One with God - opening my heart to the connection with my entourage of angelic light beings, the feelings of "not fitting" melted away.

As a human walking the soils of Mother Earth, everyone has their own path of life emotions, pain and joy that they must experience in order to heal the wounds of their heart and shift to love source. Everyone is going through their own "rebirth" so to speak at this time. Everyone's heart is feeling the tug of the "need" for reconnection with the light within and so many don't know what that tug is about... or what to do...  this is where addiction and less than desirable behavior comes in - and sometimes suicidal thoughts or the act of suicide.

Growing up I felt separate and alone, like the majority of humans, and there were times I wanted to leave and go home.  I remember one day feeling incredibly low and unhappy and thinking that as I drove my car I could just crash it and be done with everything - I can still see the overpass at Bijou and I25 in Colorado Springs.  Then I thought about the mess it would make and that someone would have to clean it up so I abandoned that idea and began to embrace the things I was grateful for - it took time, but life changed for the better.

Somehow through the haze of pain that was my life and my thinking, a new thought made it through and that thought was that I did have options. 

We have the power to change our lives - and that power lies within us - each one of us.  We are energy and when we change our energy, we change our lives - reconnecting with the love source within us changes our lives in a huge way.  The step to begin that shift into love is gratitude.

Take this moment to think of something you are grateful for and embrace it with all the energy that is you - embrace the gratitude into your cells and consciously shift into this elation of gratitude every time you catch yourself succumbing to feeling lost in chaos, sadness and helplessness.  (You can do this even if the only thing you can think of to be grateful for is that there is enough air to breathe!)

What do you think the world would be like if our religions "taught" us that we are never alone - that we are always - in every moment - a crowd of angelic light beings that love us and wish to help us - instead of teaching us that we are isolated and alone separated from God by sin?  I believe the world would be a much happier place...

This urgency within us to reconnect with the essence of God within us is very real and goes against what many of our religions have taught us - from this perspective it is no wonder there are so many who feel helpless, powerless, lost and abandoned.
We each have the same power of creation within us.  Today is a great day to step out of the energy you've used to create a life you don't like and into the energy of gratitude to create a life that you love.

Tools to make life easier and help you fit in your body:
* Meditation
* Journaling
* Gratitude - The Power of Gratitude guided meditation as my gift here
* Healing Circle of Love meditation
* Healing Trilogy: Love, Worthiness, Forgiveness meditations
Power of Two Spiritual Coaching
* 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels
* Communicating with Your Angels self study class
* Prosperity Tool Kit   (50% off sale ends tomorrow Friday, August 26)


You are one with the light - where you live, work or what clothes you wear or car you drive will not change that.  Know that you have options in every life situation and relationship.  Open your heart to the guidance of your angelic light beings and create the highest possible outcome today!


In love and light,
Kate


NOTE:  If you are contemplating suicide reach out for human help and angelic help - both are available to you.


Special Invite:  On this Thursday's Spiritual Whispers Radio Show Linelle will be joining me to share a message of hope to those who feel so separate and alone that they are contemplating suicide. 


As always, your feedback is welcome!

No comments: