Monday, August 24, 2015

I heard the whisper... "Go to the store to get cheese..."

Last week when Majik and I were coming home from our walk, I started thinking about my breakfast.  I could already taste how delicious my toasted blueberry bagel with egg and cheese was going to be.

When...  I heard an angel whisper...  "You'll have to go to the store to get cheese."   

Well... my human brain said, "I have cheese."   Hmmm... I thought maybe I should check before I start cooking.

But I forgot.  When the eggs were almost done and the bagel was in the toaster, I opened the fridge to get the cheese. 

Guess what?  No cheese.  Freddy took it to work with him.

Oy vey...  I was distracted looking for more cheese so I overcooked the eggs and somehow the toaster slightly burned my bagel.

OY VEY...  I should have listened to my intuitive guidance of checking for cheese before I started cooking!

What is intuition? 
Intuition is a guidance feeling in your body or whisper in your knowing that's produced by your higher self and your angelic team.  How they deliver and nudge you with this guidance can be any number of ways, such as with a quiet whisper, or an excited feeling in your body - or a heavy sick feeling in your body - or you may have a flash of inspiration. 

Most people question if it's their mind chatter "making" up the feeling of being guided.  To know whether it's divine guidance or human manipulation, ask what energy does it hold?

Is the energy of a warm, nurturing, love source (even if they're guiding you not to do something and you feel sick - the love energy will still be there) or is the energy of fear filled desperation?  Know that fear filled desperation is your own mind chatter - your mind chatter subconsciously directing your thoughts and actions with fear.

Why should you care about intuition? 
Your higher self and angelic team speak to you through your intuition.

Your higher self and angelic team are of you - they are of the essence of love that you are - AND... they hold the wisdom of your highest good! 

Just how important is intuition in the big scheme of life?
At some level you've been conditioned that you're limited in what you can do, where you can go, how much money you can make ===> even whether you can talk to God, for goodness sake! 

Through your intuition your angelic team opens the way for you to live your happiest, most magnificent life.

Through the whispers of your angelic team you'll know whether there is cheese for your blueberry bagel and egg .

All you need to do is "listen" with open heart for the whisper - for the knowing within...

Sending love and light,
Kate

No comments: