Sunday, August 16, 2015

Magic Moments with Majik - August 16, 2015 - Miracles are happening!

Magic Moments with Majik
Hello my dear friends!  I'm anxiously waiting for Dad to get home so we can share the news - really good news!

My tumor has reduced another 50%!!  That's right a full 80% since July 1.  Mom counted - that's a reduction of 80% in 45 days.  I'm sad to say I was on a one way street there for awhile...  That tumor was aggressively growing and I wasn't going to make it.
But Now ===> its reduced by 80%!  And I FEEL GREAT!

I still have a really hard time relieving myself because the 20% that's left is semi blocking my flow - so mom doesn't leave me alone for very long and OMG she watches me pee All - The - Time! 

Between you and me... I really don't want her to do that...  But she is pretty happy when I have a stream - and she always gives me a thumb's up !

I don't know about you... but my mom gets caught up in her work, the laundry, trying to fix dinner...  mine is always good, but hers... not so much sometimes...  but I digress... Does this happen to you?

A really great thing has happened since I got sick.  Mom is BE-ing "Present".  She teaches living in the moment, but now she's learned how to BE Present - and its AWESOME! 

What about you?  Do you know how to BE Present?

If you're not sure how to "get there" - just think about me.  I'm always "Present".

That's where love is.  I think you'll like it!

All my love,
Majik

No comments: