Thursday, June 11, 2015

Transcending Your Limitations? -- Angelic Support June 11, 2015

The Secret Door to Success MASTERMIND begins on Monday - and now that I'm presenting two there are a couple of seats left (one is completely full) - and I've started a waiting list for the next one.  I'm SO excited to share this magical, safe container of love with the participants!

When I step out of my day and look at my life as an observer, it always amazes me.  Presenting this mastermind, offering other programs and services, plus giving away gifts to support you as you transcend the pain of this physical world to reconnect with your Higher Self and angelic A-Team was NOT on my radar 30 years ago.

I was too afraid to even dream of such a possibility.

I was stuck in fear - had been most of my life - perfecting being a victim and wallowing in pain - hoping and praying for some relief.

I remember when I learned I could ask God to make my life easier --- and He did!  Wow, what a break through that was!

And I wanted things - not huge big things, but important things.  I wanted to feel loved and valued and happy - and at that time, these things consistently eluded me.  Now I know it was because I kept recreating the things I didn't want from the same energy of desperation and defeat.  Different day.  Same story.
 
I lived that way till I totally spiraled out of control and crashed into the Dark Night of the Soul and I mentally took my hands off the wheel and let God drive.

And life changed.

I transcended from faith and trust to "Knowing" and life took on a magical quality founded in gratitude --- and here we are.  You and I.

If you're a student of Florence Scovel Shinn, and you are not only ready, but willing to step to the plate and claim all that is yours by Divine Right and live an ascended life of miracles, the Secret Door to Success MASTERMIND may be perfect for you.  Click reply and we'll schedule a time to visit and discern if the mastermind is a good fit for you.



Angel Message Hug of Support
Dear Children of Light...

Miracles abound around you and within you.

YOU are a miracle! 

We see how many of you feel bogged down in what you judge as life's hiccups. 

While others allow themselves to "see" the beauty around them and feel the peacefulness of the God light within --- and know... that within the calm stillness, is the power to BE of the light and live miraculously...

Kate fought this "knowing" for years - not consciously, but subconsciously.  In the shadows of her heart, her human self had bought into the belief that life had to be hard and her struggles proved to her that it was hard.
Human life was not designed to be hard.

The world of physical existence was designed to ascend - to overcome the dualities of Mother Earth's plane.  Some humans get this right away and see the light through the darkness --- and they choose to BE that light and the darkness dissipates.

While others struggle, fighting for every breath, bumping into the illusion of obstacles in the darkness of fear - succumbing to the false belief that life is hard -- and they feel as though they are alone and drowning without physically dying.

Know that we are with you to support you to "see the light" no matter what is going on around you or within you at this moment, we are with you to help you "see the light."

Sit quietly dear child and with eyes gently closed, breathe into gratitude for the blessings in your life.  Breathe deeply of this gratitude and know you are ONE-with-God.

Expand into this gratitude and focus your attention on maintaining the love of gratitude in the face of obstacles - in the face of physical world pain.

You ARE a magnet for miracles.

Expect them.
 
Your loving angels of light - with you... in every moment...


The freedom of your heart depends on you.

When I chose and shifted to the higher vibration of love, I received an avalanche of blessings - left, right, upside down - AMAZING miraculous blessings!

And I KNOW you can, too.  I know without any doubt or hesitation that you are lovable, worthy, deserving and good enough to Be, Do and Have whatever brings your heart joy.

Believe it with me!

If I can transform my life from the pain of what it was... to the love and joy of what it is now...  you can, too!

In love and light,
Kate

ps - if you receive benefit from the angelic support, I would love it if you would share this with your friends!

No comments: