Monday, June 29, 2015

Your Energy Defines Everything for You + Angelic GPS Jun 29 - July 5, 2015

I know you've been working at improving your life - and its gosh darn time the improvements manifest!
 
Its SO-Easy to give up 5 minutes before the miracle occurs.  Florence calls this "The Darkness Before the Dawn" - that time just before everything that's been formulating in what we would call the "ethers" bursts forth in the physical world.

Don't - GIVE - UP!

I have a confession to make - I'm human, too...  On Saturday I had a little melt down when I let fear tackle me while I was tired .  I was having a little bit of a fit explaining to my husband what was happening with me and he said, "Amy would tell you to hold on to the energy you want to experience."

Instead of bursting into tears, I started to laugh...  He did NOT say, Florence would tell you....  nor did he say, you teach....  He reminded me of what my Secret Door to Success mastermind partner would tell me. 

...and he was right.

This week's energy reminds us to maintain the energy of what we really want to experience because we've already left behind what we don't want - but we can take it back and play with it if we choose!  Choose not to!!

 
June 29 - July 5, 2015

This week's energy supports Waiting in the LOVE energy of the Joy of receiving what you want!



You've shifted your energy to the joy of what being, doing and having what you want will bring you.  Through this energy shift, you've set wheels in motion to create a higher outcome for your life experiences. 

This week you are in a "waiting time" for these wheels to mold into form your loving joy energy of creation.

You've worked hard to overcome fear obstacles.  This fear and the obstacles that come with it are a thing of your past - no longer a part of today's experience.  You're no longer held prisoner by this energy.

Be aware of your energy as much as you possibly can - and know it is a choice as to what energy you're in. ===>and don't take the fear energy back and play with it!
Waiting is... "the Darkness before the Dawn" - that time when fear can creep in and take control.

Do NOT Let it!

Expect the BEST and be OPEN to your INTUITION!

Your angelic A-Team are with you, fully supporting you, speaking to you through your intuition to make choices and decisions of your highest good.

So Be IT - and It IS!

YOU are a powerful Master Creator!  Embrace the joy that makes your heart sing and that joy will spill into all your life experiences!

You got this!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: