Saturday, August 16, 2014

Special message from Kate's heart to yours...

I've been sending you more emails than normal and this is the story leading to the why:

By the time I was 25 I had made living in some form of fear an art form.  Then by the time I was 29 I was all but paralyzed with fear, but I managed to survive that way for a few more years, then the Divine stepped in.

A new friend stood before her bookcase and asked the angels what book could she loan me to help me?  And The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn fell to the floor.


Immediately ---- Florence's teachings released the strangle hold that fear had on my life!  BUT... then I would get caught up in my daily tasks of living a human existence and I'd catch myself creating life experiences from my old patterns of fear. 

NOT - GOOD - for - Kate!

I asked my angelic team for help and over the next few years they delivered tools to help me: 


understand angelic guidance more clearly -
meet my worry angel -
learned to forgive what I held in unforgiveness -
understand the dynamics of my relationships with difficult people in my life and master holding on to my power -
reclaim the energy that ultimately creates the happiest version of my life possible - my version of Heaven on Earth!


They helped me attract human support to hold the space to BE a greater expression of myself with the tools that keep me prepared for all of life's hiccups - ensuring a flow of happiness.

So... the reason you're getting all these emails is this:  I've assembled all these tools and resources into one program:  The All-Inclusive Game of Life Mastery Program --- and it IS-A-LIFE-CHANGER! 

If you're struggling in at least one area of your life, this program is a golden opportunity for you!  Check out the videos to learn more - I kept them as short as possible while including valuable information and tools.  Tools that you can implement into your daily life NOW to begin shifting your energy to create a higher outcome.


The THIRD video in the free introductory series
How to WIN Your Game of Life is NOW available here!
Video 1 and 2 are accessible on Video 3 webpage

You'll be receiving an email daily for the next few days, but my commitment to you is that there will be at least one tool for you to make your life easier in every email - or video.  You won't want to miss one!  So be sure to open these emails!!

In love and light,
Kate

P.S.  YOU are a valued member of my Soul Kisses Spiritual Whispers community.  It took me years to kick fear out of my life and master the powerful energy within me to create wonderful, exciting life experiences for myself!  I want this for you!  Don't allow "the struggle of fear" to continue. Give yourself the opportunity to take your power back NOW!  Check out the introductory videos for The Game of Life Mastery Program here.

NOTE:  If you missed Video 1 or Video 2, there is a link to the right of the video box - see you there!

No comments: