Monday, August 18, 2014

Are you struggling? Opportunity is...

Life has a way of sliding into experiences we don't like - for some of us, this happens a lot.  I know it did for me.  Life was a constant, continual struggle to experience joy and happiness.  Instead I made an art form out of worrying and creating exactly what I worried about.

When my daughter was just a few months old I discovered my (now ex) husband was doing drugs - he refused to stop.


I left him and took Jess with me.
---
I fought him for custody for two years, unable to prove to the court he had a drug problem - we got joint custody.
---
Then he became a meth addict and to ensure our safety Jess and I had to hide out at times.
---
When he went to jail, the court believed me.

Looking back I can see clearly how I created my experiences through my - own - fear - energy.

Then The Game of Life & How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn literally "fell" into my life (full story in Video 1The Best Kept Secret of the 20th Century) and I began to take my power back.

And life changed - immediately.  The darkness surrounding my life began to dissipate and the light of hope and possibility became my experience.  In time, I learned how to "forgive" my ex-husband for all the pain and fear he doused our lives with and I forgave myself for allowing him to.  I forgave myself for my shame and guilt - and wonderful experiences became my every day life.

(My ex became one of the small percentage of people who has stopped using meth.  Did my forgiveness help him get his act together?  The law of Love and forgiveness would say yes!)

Whatever struggle and fear you're living in, you have the power within you to change it.

People all over the world struggle, feeling as if they're helpless and powerless to change their situation.  When those days of living in fear with my ex were happening, I was convinced I was helpless, but the truth is... I had all the power I needed within me to change the direction of my experiences.

All I needed was a little information on how to shift and redirect my energy and the support to maintain that new energy and direction.

My need to hold the safe space for YOU - to - STOP - Struggling - in - Fear is why I created The Game of Life Mastery Program.

My daughter and I didn't deserve to live in such danger and fear, but my subconscious mind believed it, so I powerfully created a life of constant fear.  If I had known I had power when my daughter was a baby, I would never have given it away!  And I certainly wouldn't have created a life married to a drug addict!

The Game of Life Mastery Program shows you the way through Simple steps: how to re-claim your power to create the highest possible outcome as your experience in every area of your life and be fully supported while you're doing it.  

If I can make the changes necessary to create a more loving, joy filled life on my own,
what will you be able to do with my support???

The Game of Life Mastery Program begins on August 21 and will be presented twice each Thursday.  Once in the AM mountain time and once in the PM mountain time to accommodate people all over the world.  However, if your schedule doesn't fit with one of the times, the program Will BE Recorded!  And... a transcript will be available!

So... in the mean time - Today is Monday... watch your email tomorrow, Tuesday to download a very special gift:

Jumpstart Your Power
A short POWERFUL audio from me
(access in Tuesday's email: Jumpstart Your Power)

The Soul Kisses Spiritual Whispers community was founded to provide you with a safe place to receive help to make your life easier - more joyful - more loving ---- Happier.  If you're struggling in any area of your life, click into The Game of Life Mastery Program, tap into your heart space and allow your energy to guide you to discern if this program answers your prayers.  Enrollment is open now with payment options to make this program affordable.

In love and light,
Kate

PS  Life isn't a dress rehearsal...  I understand the good, the bad and the ugly of my life has been in divine order, but the human side of me has often pointed out how many heartbeats I've experienced creating my reality from the energy of fear...  TOO many!   Take a moment and click into The Game of Life Mastery Program 2.0 - watch the videos if you've missed them, tap into the energy of the program and discern if THIS is the turning point in your life to RE-CLAIM what is yours - HAPPINESS AND JOY!

PPS  Take my hand of support and lets DO THIS TOGETHER!

No comments: