Friday, August 1, 2014

It was really dark, then... (you're gonna love this story!)

Tomorrow the angels and I are holding the space to help heal grief and experience love, joy and some laughter --- as well as feel the love of our loved ones whose essence now reside in the angelic realm.

AND...  I'll share with you what my beloved grandma and prankster Big Jim did to let me know they were with me on Tuesday night, July 29.  I was supposed to be sleeping, but couldn't and it was really dark when...

 I'll tell you all about it tomorrow morning at 9am PT, 10am MT, 11am CT and noon ET.  Click here to register and get access information to the program: Embracing the Love that Transcends Death.

I hope you'll join me - we'll love, we'll laugh and we'll probably cry (just a little - 'cause the LOVE-is-SO-POWERFUL!!!).  I'll share with you what Barbara Mark, co-author of Angelspeake, How to Talk with Your Angels, told me after she graduated to the angelic realm AND... the angels will help me hold the space to connect with the energy of your loved ones who reside with the angels.

Can't make it live?  No worries - gotcha covered!  The program will be recorded and an on demand digital download will be available tomorrow afternoon.  Each registrant will receive access to the Sacred Space Build It and They Will Come meditation that I use to connect with my deceased loved ones AND a very special gift that I haven't announced (you're gonna LOVE it!)

In love and light,
Kate

P.S.  I hope I can sleep tonight - I'm so excited to be with YOU and the angels tomorrow morning!!Register for this free program here!

No comments: