Monday, August 4, 2014

I asked for Holy Water - and it appeared!

I ask my angelic team for signs of confirmation that I'm making the highest and best decisions, and choosing our new home was no exception.  One validation I received was quite spectacular - a gift from the universe!

I'm one of those people who cleanse, clear and bless my home.  Sometimes, especially when I first move in, I use Holy Water during my ritual.  While we were packing, I made a mental note of where I packed my white candles and the holder I use, so I could bless everything after the move was complete.  But I was out of Holy Water, so I also made a mental note that I would need to make it.  Then I thought, perhaps the universe would send me some!  I laughed to myself, wouldn't that be awesome?... and I kept packing.

During the unpacking process I wiped out the cabinets.  As I was standing on the step ladder wiping out the second shelf of one of the upper corner kitchen cabinets I felt something behind the facing of the cabinet.  It was a plastic bottle.  When I pulled it out I discovered it was Holy Water!

How often do you ask the universe for Holy Water?  ...then discover a full bottle of it in your new home?

The universe delivered Holy Water!  Just how cool is that??

If you would like to make Holy Water, you may Google it or use the method I use:

1. Use the purest water available

2. Place it in the sunlight for three hours

3. Three times during the three hours sit with the water and send all the love of your heart to it - praying your intention to cleanse, clear and bless it.  Make any sign that has spiritual significance to you over it three times each time. (I make the sign of the cross.)

I believe intention is everything so you cannot do this wrong.

Embracing the Love that Transcends Death
I'm receiving AWESOME feedback on Saturday's program, Embracing the Love that Transcends Death.  I want to thank you for being there live and downloading the recording if you had a timing conflict.  If you missed registering, you may still receive the recording and the three goodies I included:

* the meditation: Sacred Space ~ Build It and They Will Come
* the meditation: Children of the Angelic Realm
* an e-book copy of Waiting in the Other Room

Click here, share your email address and you'll get immediate access: http://soulkisses.com/2014_eternal_love/

Exciting Events on the Horizon!
I want to share a heads up...  On Thursday I'll be sharing a VERY special video with you.  Be sure to watch your email so you'll be the first to know before I share it with the world!!

Due to Requests... Limited Angel Reading Appointments Now Available
The Angel Readings have become over the top extraordinary so I'm doing my best to include them in my schedule. Clients are receiving validations that their angels are with them that are knocking MY socks off! 

(shared with permission) 
Recently during a reading the angels showed me the client as Snow White being helped by the forest animals - even the trees.  I shared this with the client and she was excitedly surprised and shared that she often feels like Snow White working with Mother Earth and the animals!  She even sings Snow White's song!


If you've been wanting a reading with me, now is the time to schedule - my calendar is getting full.  Click here to schedule yours before the appointments are all filled.  Oh Yes...  there is a 48 hour sale on readings that begins Monday, August 4!

We are living in a time of miraculous manifestation!  I'll never forget the surge of joy and excitement as I pulled the bottle of Holy Water out of the cupboard!  What would you like the universe to deliver to you??

Decide on something you want to receive and shift into the energy of how awesome it would be to receive it!  Then let the universe do its magic!!

I hold you in the light of magically, miraculously powerful, manifesting joy and prosperity!  YOU ROCK!

In love and light,
Kate

P.S.  I would love to receive your feedback for the Embracing the Love that Transcends Death program!  AND... if you know someone who is grieving the physical loss of a loved one, please share the link with them so they may access the downloads directly from me.


No comments: