Wednesday, March 2, 2016

You... a 3D Printer?


While I was preparing for the first day of the 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program last week, an angel came in and was showing and explaining to me how we are all 3D printers.

Hmmm... lets take a look at this...

A 3D printer makes three dimensional solid objects from a digital file.  The printer uses an 'additive process' that lays down layers of material until an entire object is created.

~ the subconscious mind is the digital file
~ creation energy molds into material objects or physical experiences

Depending on what the digital file consists of (the subconscious mind) the material object or physical experience may be something we "WANT" or something we Do-Not-Want.

Yes... I can see that...

Me...  YOU...  a 3D printer...  as my mind began to take in the implications of this analogy, I saw how everything is energy in a new way - a very Matter-of-Fact way...  a very powerful, exciting way...

Of course the all important question is:  How do I make my additive process create what I want instead of what I don't want?  I set my intention...  and still the things I want don't manifest in my life...

The answer is simple:  your mental conscious must be in alignment with your subconscious.  
 
This is how you align your conscious and subconscious:

~ get clear on what you want to create or experience and set your intention to have what you want
~ identify any resistance you 
~ use your tools to process through the resistance till the resistance is gone and you're subconscious is in alignment with your conscious energy - 
 
You'll know you're in alignment when there is no resistance energy in your body.
We talked about being a 3D printer and the energy of Intention in the 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program.  The program has completed, but you may get instant access to the recordings through your email address here.

On Monday next week the videos to introduce you to the all New LIVE Game Of Life Mastery Program begins - I'm SO Excited!  I really think you're going to love this!  Be sure to watch the videos - they'll be SHORT!  AND download the bonus gifts!
 
In love and light,
Kate

No comments: