Sunday, June 8, 2014

Join me for a Virtual Mini Vacation? My Treat!

I'm SO Excited!!!  Tomorrow, Monday, June 9 is the first day of the 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program - and this program is my gift to you - fr*ee!

Will you join me?

This is the scheduled line up for each 30 minute session:

Day One: Meet Your Worry Angel
Step into BLISS when you meet and give your Worry Angel all your worries.

Day Two: Shift to Gratitude
Shift your reality to the prosperous abundance you desire as your angels hold you in the safe space of gratitude.

Day Three:  Embraced by Heavenly Love
Relax into the arms of your angels as they embrace you in unconditional love healing the wounds of your heart and those of your inner child.

Day Four: Align with the Love of Mother Earth
Take the hands of your angels and heal the soils of Mother Earth beneath your feet with pure love to bring peace and balance to your life and home.

Day Five: Tap into the Magic Vibration of Intention
Open your heart to the blessings of the angels when together you set your intention to live the highest possible outcome of your dreams!

I presented this program in December and it was SO-MUCH-FUN!  This program is one of my favorites because the love of the angels is so intense it is almost tangible!

This was Carolyn's experience:
Oh Kate, {Day 5} that was so powerful. Thank you so much for this gift. I am in tears. I will miss our week together. I have so enjoyed this.
With love,
~ Carolyn


During each short, love filled 30 minute session I'll share some information with you, then we'll experience a beautiful guided journey with the angels.

If you cannot attend this event live, not to worry!  Each session will be recorded and will be available to listen within an hour of the program completing.  AND... each session is as powerful recorded as it is live!!

PLUS...  I will be throwing in some extra goodies during the course of the 5 days - so be SURE to open your reminder and replay emails for access!!  You must register here to participate in this LIVE event!

I hope you'll join me for this exciting, love filled event!  You'll be so-glad-you-did!!!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: