Friday, June 20, 2014

I lowered my vibration to that of the germ... OMGosh!

For those of you who joined me for the 5 Day Mini Vacation with Your Angels program you know I developed laryngitis on day 2 of the program.  I lowered my vibration to that of the germ and it got me...  oy vey...  I know when it happened.  We've been preparing to move - locating a house (no stress there  ) and my husband was working crazy hours to complete two construction jobs and he got sick.  But I was maintaining a high energy - above the low vibration of the germ, then....  one evening after dinner, I felt this whoosh of losing my energy and the human side of me ignored it - and the germ got me.

As humans we get caught up in life and ignore the warning signs of energy drain and resistance in our bodies.  And there are consequences to blowing these signs off!  For me, I developed a cold that forced me to STOP what I'm doing and re-evaluate my time.  Did I have hours to sleep during the day?  My business mind said, NO!  But my body wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

I'm recovering and feeling much more human now and not so much out of my body - yay!

What about you?  What is your body telling you through resistance?  or energy drain?  Is there something you need to be looking at? 

Many of you feel the calling to do something more with your lives, could it be a business working for yourself?

I've joined Gina Husser, Spiritual Success Coach, and 21 other truly gifted entrepreneurs to share with you the game-changing strategies that put us at the top in business and in life.  This is the first annual "It" Factor Master Class.  This entire class, all 22 interview lessons, are free and delivered right to your inbox.  I encourage you to register even if you can't listen in every day as the recordings will be available to you for a limited time even after the event ends.

During this virtual master class series you will learn:
  The universal values and characteristics that successful people share.
   Proven strategies for getting your voice and message heard.
  How to get out of your own way so you can achieve your dreams.
   Mistakes you should avoid on your journey to prosperity.
Fresh, new ideas you haven't heard yet.
And so much more. Sign up here!

I invite you to join me and these bright, brilliant industry leaders so that you can experience this advice and guidance for yourself. Don't miss out. Leaders on this panel have soared to success in many different ways including:

* Writing multiple New York Times Best-selling books.
* Training and coaching Hollywood's biggest stars.
* Founding award winning pod casts and radio shows.
* Starting from zero and growing to multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses.

If you've been frustrated with your results in business or in life, register now. You just might hear the answer you've been waiting for! Register now before it's too late. It's your time to receive this information!

When we allow ourselves to BE caught up in the drama of the physical world, ignoring the resistance flag within our bodies and allowing subconscious fear to drain our energy, we miss out on Truly Living.  We miss out on fulfilling our true potential!  Many times all we need to change all of this is a little information. 

I invite you to register for the NO COST "It" Factor Master Class and open your heart to receiving miraculous tools to illuminate your life path! 

In love and light,
Kate

P.S.  Oh yes, this mastery class includes bonus gifts from each industry leader - including me!  Register now and receive these game-changing gifts, information and guidance!

P.P.S.  This amazing program begins Monday, June 23!!!

No comments: