Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Have You Lost Your Dreams?

When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a clothing designer.  By the time I got out of high school, I designed and created all my clothes and I was good at it.  But I listened to what other had to say and that dream died a slow painful death.

In the late eighties I was up to my eyebrows in the corporate world.  I wanted a prestigious management position, but I listened to what others had to say.  I believed them when they told me I couldn't do that. So I didn't.

Then a beautiful lady gave me The Game of Life, by Florence Scovel Shinn.  When I implemented Florence's teachings, my energy shifted out of fear to the higher state of love, I became a miracle magnet and my life changed forever!

I was invited to apply for an awesome job that provided more money and great benefits.  I applied and was offered the job!  It was great for almost two years, then I was laid off - a single mom with a small child.

I did-not despair - I knew I was being divinely guided to something better!  Through a friend I was offered a job at a cut in pay for a new general contractor.  My head freaked out - a cut in pay!  But my heart whispered that this new job was of my highest good, so I accepted.  It was the Best-Job-Ever!

Within four years:
* my wage increased 250% - 250% with no additional education!
* I enjoyed 5 weeks paid vacation and
* loved flexible hours - AND
* I had excellent insurance paid in full by my employer.

PLUS I was treated like family and was valued as a part of that family!

The job led me to the love of my life...  In 2002 I walked away from my dream job to be with my Freddy and start my web design and VA business out of our home.  But my guides had other plans for me.  In 2001 during a meditation, Jesus came to me and told me I would be teaching multitudes of people how to create happier, more love and joy filled lives.

I was scared...  I told him he had the wrong person!

He assured me he-did-not and explained to me that I signed up to help people on a huge scale.  He said I would help people expand their consciousness to create their version of heaven on earth.  One by one, these people would touch other people creating a domino affect of expansion that would benefit humanity and Mother Earth.

OMG... no pressure there...

I'm human.  I freaked out.  But as the years passed and I learned to work with my angels, guides, teachers and the light beings of love and healing, I also learned to trust their guidance. They taught me beautiful, powerful gifts of transformation and I began to share their magic with the Soul Kisses Community and the community grew.  People in over 50 countries now benefit from the angelic guidance that I simply convey from my heart.

And now... here we are years later...

What Jesus told me on a rainy day in Breckenridge, Colorado over ten years ago doesn't scare me anymore.  Instead I'm bursting at the seams to share with you tools of transformation, support and guidance to hold the safe space for you to Step-Into-Your-Power.  I'm not scared anymore because I know - with every cell of my being, heart and soul - that there are tools to shift energy to manifest dreams - I use them every day!

What are your dreams - do you remember them?  What have you given up on because other people told you that you couldn't do it?  What have you given up on because you got scared?  What have you given up on because there was an energy within you that told you, you aren't good enough?

You are good enough!  And if you can dream it, you can experience it! I'm living, breathing, walking proof of it!  If I can do it, you can do it!!  And I'll share with you HOW!

Next Tuesday, March 4 at 6pm MT, I invite you to join me for 90 extraordinary minutes to not only re-discover your dreams, but learn what you can do to attract Avalanches of "Prosperity Miracles" to You Immediately and manifest your dreams as your reality!  You may get instant access to reserve your spot here!

ATT (Awesome Transformation Tool): Dreams and Possibility
*Set your intention to revisit your archive of lost dreams.
*Close your eyes - take 3 really deep breaths - focus on the beating of your heart - take 3 more slow deep breaths.
* Ask your angels to join you and revisit your archive of lost dreams.  Step into that archive and pull your dreams out and look at them.  With the open heart of a child - without any limitations or restrictions - play with them - re-define them into your energy of today - breathe into them and follow the guidance of your heart!

Watch your email tomorrow for another ATT to implement immediately!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: