Thursday, February 13, 2014

Angelic Love

Love is magical, comforting and powerful.  Each moment is an opportunity to celebrate Love. 

A life celebrating love is a life well lived!

Our spiritual essence celebrates love with grace and ease.

Our human counterpart struggles with love more often than not.

When we live from the love that is our essence, life is easier, more joy filled and a lot more fun!  I invite you to tap into the loving essence that you are with gusto!  If you need help embracing the love that you are, take advantage of the Angelic Love Bundle that I created just for you!  Click here to learn more and get yours.  This Valentine special expires 2/14!

If you missed my previous newsletter, I shared the method I used to communicate with my dad while his physical body was dying during open heart surgery, my grandfather when he had dementia and my dear grandmother as her verbal communications shut down.  This is it:

Talk with Your Loved Ones:
1. set your intention to talk with your loved one.
2. quiet your mind chatter by focusing on your heart, then gratitude (shifting your energy to love), then your breath and ask...
3. ask your loved one for permission to talk with their higher self - you will hear or sense a "yes" or "no" - if you get a no, then honor their choice and let them be - you may try again another time.
4. then allow yourself to experience whatever you experience - you may see things in your mind's eye (like I did during my program), you may hear your meeting, you may simply sense in your heart your meeting with your loved one - or any combination of these things.

Know that love we are all - each one of us - the energy of love - and Love Is Eternal!

From my heart to yours, may you feel the love of your loved ones, far and near, now and always...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: