Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to Your Best-Year-Ever!

As the sun came up this morning in 2014, I woke to the exciting energy of Hope and Possibility of this being the Best-Year-Ever!

We create our reality through the energy of our choices.  I choose and claim this year to be an Abundance of Prosperity in all areas of my life!  I claim my experience as joy, love, laughter, great health, fulfilling work, financial flow, and loving relationships!

Will you join me?

Do you know how to make this the Best-Year-Ever?

A large portion of my joy is my service to humanity.  This year I'm stepping-to-the-plate to present life changing programs and classes for you to learn/remember "HOW" to create your most joy filled reality.  Many of these events will be free - but all will require the investment of your undivided attention (no multi-tasking!).  I'll be asking you to step-to-the-plate to fulfill your life purpose ---- that purpose being to live in love energy to joyfully live your version of Heaven on Earth.

How do I know you can make miraculous changes in your life to live in my joy, happiness and love?

Because when I was lost, helpless and powerless, searching for the light to guide me --- a dear, beautiful lady believed in me.  Through the darkness of fear, she reached out her hand to me.  And even though I hesitated... I did take her hand and I ran with the opportunity to create something different as my reality. When I opened my heart to her support my life began to change immediately!  Immediately - when I took her hand, my life got easier and joy began to thaw my cold fear filled heart.  Then before I knew it every time I turned around I came face to face with a miracle - a blessing that left me ecstatic saying, "Wow!  That really did just happen!"

Now, it is my turn to hold out my hand to you and tell you sincerely from my heart: "I Believe-In-You!"

No matter what your life looks like right now - in this moment... if you are unhappy and you feel within you that there is more available to you...  or if you are happy, but you feel there is still more available for you...

There is.

My mission is to help you open the door to the prosperity that is your birthright to be, do or have what brings you joy and makes your heart sing with happiness.

I invite you to share this information and all my events, programs and classes with your friends.  Sometimes when we are ready to step into the unknown of creating something different, we feel alone, because the energy of friends and/or family is "who do you think you are to change your life to something better?"  (That's where I was years ago, when the hand of light came in through the darkness.)  If like I did, you feel alone, know you're not alone anymore...  you and I are the Power of Two for you to tap into the prosperity, joy and love that is your birthright!

And this year can be YOUR year to shift into love, joy and happiness as your new normal!

This can be the Best-Year-Ever for you - claim it and so it is!

Be sure to watch your email next week for an exciting announcement from me!

Remember, you are love... you are light... you are a limitless spiritual being experiencing a human existence and it is-your-birthright to shift into the energy of love to live a miraculously happy, prosperous life of joy.

Happy New Year, my dear one...  The world is at your feet, what do you want to experience?

With excited love and light,
Kate

No comments: