Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Best-Kept-Secret for Creating Prosperity is Revealed!

The Game of Life and How to Play It changed my life - in a magical way.  As I mentioned in last week's newsletter, my life was at its lowest ebb when I was introduced to Florence's teachings.  I was drowning in a sea of despair and hopelessness. 

I knew there had to be a way to help myself, but what was it? I was praying and praying, asking for help, but then I negated my prayers by feeding into my human belief that I was helpless and powerless to change anything.

In short, life sucked. I was stuck in the darkness and I couldn't find the light switch.



Then I held The Game of Life and How to Play It in my hands, opened the cover and began to read.

....and life changed.

With the turn of each page, I felt the strength and power within me returning. Magic was happening deep in my consciousness and I couldn't put the book down.

I found the light switch. I turned it on - and my life changed forever. 

Florence's physical body died in 1940, but know that Florence Scovel Shinn has NOT left the building!  Her spirit is alive and well! From the realm of the angels, Florence came to me and we created an e-course based on The Game of Life.  I'll be sharing how this came about this afternoon on the two hour Celebration Party on Spiritual Whispers Blog Talk Radio show. (2pm PT / 3pm MT / 4pm CT / 5pm ET).



Now we've written The Game of Life Workbook - we've breathed 21st century life into The Game of Life with interactive exercises, contemporary language and the magic of Florence's energy.  And today is the official promotion day!  I'm so very excited!  Over 100 partners have joined me with a combined list of over 1 million emails to share with their communities!

The most amazing, wonderful, fantastic thing is... the energy of love, the clarity for Universal Laws, and the practical conceptual teachings that helped me take my power back and change my life all those years ago, is now available for others who are looking for help. 

Our mission is to hold that safe space for those who know in their hearts there is more for them -- more joy, more prosperity, more love, more happiness, more peace, and yes, more cash flow - to hold that safe space for YOU to shift your energy into the brilliance that you are and BE the happiest you can possibly be in human form.

I invite you to ask your angels to go with you to www.TheGameOfLifeWorkbook.com - read through the information there and allow your heart to tell you if this is the action step you've been looking for to help you achieve more happiness.  When you purchase the workbook - even if you already have it, be sure to claim your bonus gifts here: www.TheGameOfLifeWorkbook.com (If you don't have your order number, let me know.)

I invite you to share this with your friends.  This is the year to make the changes you've been longing for - no matter what is going on in your life, you can step into a more prosperous, joy filled existence - it is your birthright!

You, are my family - my community of love and infinite possibility!  I hope to see you this afternoon on the Spiritual Whispers Radio show for the Celebration Party with Florence and Jessi!  We will be sharing as many stories as we can during the 2 hour celebration 3pm - 5pm MT / 5pm - 7pm ET. Please click reply and email to me your favorites Florence Scovel Shinn story.  Or call in live to the radio show! 

Thank you for being a part of my journey.  See you this afternoon!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: