Thursday, November 28, 2013

In Gratitude of Love Being Eternal and Forever...

This is 'year two' of no phone call to Grandma to wish her Happy Thanksgiving.  Last year people told me that the second year is even harder than the first.  I didn't believe that was possible...  I won't say it is harder, it is different.  I've experienced bouts of re-awakening to the fact that her physical body has passed and it feels a surprise to remember.  I know this 'surprise' feeling is because she lives so strongly in my heart and in my being-ness, that my essence knows she never left..

A few weeks ago I realized I had a full image of Grandma in a beautiful blue dress with other family members.  I cut Grandma out of the picture and gently placed her in the frame of the corkboard above my right computer monitor.

The heater vent in my office is near the ceiling across from my desk and when it comes on, the air blows things on my corkboard.

Last week, Grandma's shoulder came lose and she would wave back and forth when the heater was on.  I had to laugh.  It was fun to see her waiving to me.

She visited me recently while I was talking with my guides.  She is soooo beautiful - so full of life - and so happy.  And... she was pushing me to trust in the guidance of my inner light to show me the way - and that she was with me every step of the way.  ...and she is, because I feel her so close.

A few minutes ago, thoughts of her popped into my mind and I told her, as I've done all my life on Thanksgiving Day, "Happy Thanksgiving, Grandma!"  Immediately... without any hesitation... as clearly as I hear my keypad clicking as I type, I heard...  "Happy Thanksgiving! in her voice.

If your holiday celebration is missing the physical body of someone you love, know that they have "not left the building" - they are simply with you in another form that our human eyes have learned to block seeing.  Know that love is what we are and Love is Eternal and Forever and will never ever die or fade away - it simply changes form.

Nothing I can say will take away the pain of physical loss of your loved one, but I hope the loving energy of my Be-ing-ness and your loved one's will bring you comfort today and every day after.  Remember you are not alone as you grieve whether your loved one's passing was yesterday or twenty years ago. Even those of us who see and speak to our deceased loved ones regularly must grieve...

In gratitude and love I send this email to you on Thanksgiving Day for who you are, for your support and for being a part of my journey.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: