Monday, July 29, 2013

You must let me go so I can live...

For my daughter and I, this summer has been one of remembrance.  Last summer we cared for my dear grandmother for 78 days.  Her health was "failing to thrive" (Hospice term).  We not only cared for Grandma, we had to be her voice, till the angels came to care for her.  It was a time of love beyond measure - a time of heartache, love, laughter and facing the pain of not only losing her physical body to death, but a time to acknowledge and accept a new path of living with Grandma's love - in a new form - spiritual energy.

I've been communicating with my loved ones who have died for years.  Nothing - NO-THING - prepared me for the death of my Grandmother - not pre-grieving, not knowing I would again communicate with her - not the love of all the angels in heaven - nothing prepared me for my physical human pain resulting from her death.

Through the stupor of my pain I reached out to my dear friend, Roland Comtois.  He had lost his mother in November of 2011.  He held the safe space for me to cry and grieve her physical loss while supporting me with love that gave me strength to breathe through the grief to the other side of living.

One year ago today I was working on an email reading for a client when Grandma's higher self came into the vision of my mind's eye.  She was beautiful beyond description!  We hugged each other with excitement, then she got right to business.  She had things to tell me.  Then I heard my grandfather, who died in 2007, calling her...

I knew she would be joining the angelic realm soon and even though I had been telling her it was ok to go, the pain of her physical loss engulfed me and I didn't want her to go and I started to cry.  She gently put one hand on each of my shoulders, looked deep into my eyes and said, "You have to let me go so I can live..."

She was right.  Our love was so strong that if I refused to let her go, my pain would go with her and shadow the angelic celebration of love that awaited her spirit returning to the angelic realm.

I agreed, I would let her go.  ...and in that moment I felt the cord between us disconnect...

THEN...  in that same instant I felt this tremendous WHOOSH of love that surrounded me and convinced me beyond any doubt that she would always be with me...

Grandma's physical body died July 29, 2012.  You may read about her, the love that we share and perhaps receive comfort that your loved one is still with you also, by clicking into the celebration of her life: here.

When our loved one's physical body dies, many times we want to go with them.  I did.  I told Grandma years ago that I didn't want to stay here on Mother Earth without her.  The week of Thanksgiving 2012 was the first time after her death that I "decided" I would continue to live here on Mother Earth in human form.  Just recently I realized that with every wave of grief, I'm faced with that "decision" again.  And I continue to choose to live - to live and love and laugh and not only enjoy my life here as a human, but to share that zest for living, loving and laughing with my friends, family and Soul Kisses Community.

If you are grieving the loss or imminent death of someone you love, know that it is OK for you to experience joy, love and laughter without them being here physically.  When you allow yourself to experience joy, you raise your vibration into that love state where they exist - and it is in those moments that it easiest for you to experience the depth of their love from the realm of the angels.  Allow yourself to grieve, but when you can, step into the love that you have between you and embrace the true joy-of-that-love - acknowledge that they are still with you - forever and always.  Daddy says, it is like applause and they cannot get enough of it!

To those who are grieving, I send you love...  I send you light...  I send you the spark of hope that love is eternal...

If you know of someone who is grieving, and you feel they will receive benefit from this newsletter, please forward it in its entirety.

Sending love and light to all,
Kate

No comments: