Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fingerprints of God...

When I was a child I loved rocks.  Rocks that gave crystals a home, rocks that were an engaging shape and rocks that simply held an energy that resonated with me. They spoke to me.  I also loved leaves.  They spoke to me, too.  It was as if Mother Earth sent me messages of love through the stones and leaves. They understood me and the pain that living as a human, with humans, brought me.

I received comfort from holding a rock or leaf in my hand.  I would admire its exquisite beauty - the intricate texture and I would feel its living energy. Now I understand how we are all connected - nature and we spiritual beings.

My collection of rocks and leaves were my friends, without judgment, they were the energy of acceptance that all is in divine order.  They held the promise of something larger than myself, something that could guide me and aid me in the creation of joy.  My rocks and leaves were "Fingerprints of God..."  They reminded me that I wasn't alone.  They reminded me that my spirit is from a space of love and possibility.

Have you allowed yourself to feel and experience the living energy of Mother Earth today?  Have you felt the sun on your face or breathed in the fresh air - the fresh breath of God?

Today, allow yourself to open your heart to the gift that you are and reconnect with the limitlessness of your spiritual being-ness.  Allow yourself to breathe deeply of the essence of God and connect at a core level with the peace and balance of the life force energy of Mother Earth.

In love and light,
Kate 

No comments: