Thursday, November 29, 2012

Messages from the Aspens...

Thanksgiving weekend my husband took me to Estes Park, Colorado.  When we go there we spend a lot of our time in the Rocky Mountain National Park.  There is an area of the park where the Thompson River flooded in 1976 that has often made me feel uncomfortable, but this time when we drove into the area, I felt right away that the energy was different.  It was welcoming instead of full of anguish.  Since I was there last, the area has healed at a very deep level.

As we drove between the Aspens that lined the highway to the other side of the flooded area, I was, as always, in awe of the hieroglyphic images etched into the bark of the trees.  I've always believed these images tell a story and on this day, that belief was confirmed!

My husband stopped the truck and I watched, mesmerized as the images in the bark of the Aspen trees came alive and began to speak in hushed whispers.  They were all talking at once - too many at one time to understand what they were saying, so I asked for one to communicate with me.  The excited whispers subsided and I clearly heard a deep Native American voice begin to speak.  He explained, "The images tell the story of those who have walked the soils of Mother Earth before.  They are not stuck spirits.  They are the essence of their imprint energy."  He explained that the Aspen trees are all connected beneath the soils of Mother Earth and how the energetic imprints are connected from all over the world through Mother Earth's soils to the Aspens.


Oh My Gosh - how cool is that!

I've felt the "eyes" of the Aspens and have often wondered about them.  This was my opportunity to learn more!  I asked about the feeling of their watching and was answered with laughter, "The eye of the Aspen is as the eye of the Mother and the eye of God as one.  Ever watching, ever seeing, but do not fear little on the seeing is from the heart of love."

If you've ever stood with open heart under an Aspen tree you can feel the presence of God.  With the whisper of the breeze, you can hear Him breathing...


One morning we got up early and went to the same spot to eat breakfast.  Freddy had the heater on and his window down when we stopped.  He teased me to watch for forest animals on my side of the truck, but he was the one who needed to be on the lookout - moments later a Magpie tried to join us through his open window!  Fortunately he decided inside the truck was not the best place for him and settled for the side mirror.

As we sat there eating breakfast Fred voiced his concerns of the beetle kill and fires changing the forest forever.  It was then the Native American of the day before returned.  He said not to feel sorry for the forest, for change is the cycle of life.  Instead he asked that we send love to the forest and all its inhabitants for through the love is healing for all - the forest, the critters, the soils of Mother Earth as well as we human spirits.

This time of "change" is accelerating at a dizzying pace.  I encourage you to use your favorite grounding method to keep you grounded and balanced as we experience transformation of our spirit and body to the higher dimensions of love and light.  Allow your heart to be open to the voice of Mother Earth as well as your angels.  They are speaking and sharing love of The Father.

Please know that you are not alone in this hustle bustle time of year end, holidays and ascension changes!  We're all in this together!

May you feel and accept the comforting guidance of your angels...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: