Thursday, April 5, 2012

What do you See?

I hope this day finds you allowing the love that is your essence to glow brightly from within.  On this day of remembrance, love and light I'm guided to share a message from years past:

Dear Children...

In this moment of the physical world time, there is anger, joy, hatred and love. There is suffering and pain, there is excitement and celebration. The purpose of the journey of the spirit in the human body eludes many. The Journey is the Mission.

Many look to religion for answers. The answers are with The Holy Father, The Creator. Within each one of you, The Holy Father has breathed life - the life of your spirit. In that breath, inside of each of you, is the essence of The Holy Father, the essence of God. All the answers you seek are within you, in your essence.

There are Lightworkers in your world who teach of your birthright to ask for help. The love God has for each and every one of you is more than the human mind can comprehend. As an illustration of this love, He has assigned to you legions of angels who are ready in a breath to help you fulfill your life mission. Look within. You will find that this is true.

Man has composed fear as a method of control. Fear is but an illusion. There is no fear with The Holy Father -only love. Look within to find the love within you and share it with the world. Pray for understanding, ask for it and understanding shall be yours. Each one of you is God's voice, speak in love...

There is question in the physical world as to whether I died on the cross. It is not important when my physical body died. What is important is that my spirit lives and will live forever. Death of the physical body is not to be feared. It is but a breath - a breath from the physical body to the celebration of spirit.

Your Easter is a celebration of the continued life of my spirit. My spirit is very much alive and well. All you need do is ask to feel my presence and I am with you.

Know that you are never, ever alone. Not only are you a crowd of angels... I am with you... for within you, I live...

~Jesus


I received this message many years ago when I asked for guidance from my angels. I typed what I was given, then was surprised and honored... when Jesus signed it.

The Journey is the Mission...  If you're less than joyful with this moment of your life, choose to change it.  Look within and ask your angels to show you what you need to face, disconnect and heal from to step into your power.  Perhaps all you need to do is claim your healing and embrace the powerful essence of limitless love and light that you are!

Know that you are love and light and that you are loved beyond what your human mind can take in.  I send you cyber hugs of love - {{{place your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder and give yourself a HUG!}}}

May you be profoundly blessed in this moment and in every moment after...

In love and light,
Kate


Someone sent this illusion image to me several years ago.

Stare at the image for a few seconds, then look at a light colored wall or ceiling.

What do you see?


No comments: