Monday, April 23, 2012

Forgiveness is Key and Temporary Office Close



The past few weeks have been challenging as my human-ness has overridden my spiritual being-ness at times and allowed fear to rule my heart - fear in the form of feelings of helplessness where my dear grandmother is concerned.  When I visit with my grandmother's higher self she's happy and fine.  When I talk to her human self she confirms she's "fine," but... she grows more frail... 

Recently I was chatting with someone and shared with them the moments that are less than joy (fear).  She was surprised that fear is a part of my life. I'm human too, and I experience my own path of mirrored pain, healing and growth.  It is through this pain of expansion into love vibration that I'm able to share with all of you the tools and products to help you on your life path. The angels have been patient as they've worked with me to create these tools in material format.  It is my prayer that those of you who are guided to the Soul Kisses website find it easier to reconnect with the divinity within and open your hearts to the loving prosperous abundance that is your birthright with these classes, meditations and programs.  

Grandma's health failing is judged from a physical world viewpoint as adversity.  Because I love her, these moments cause me to feel the resistance of pain within my heart. I'm reminded that seeming adversity is a sign of golden opportunity for growth and transformation - and so it is.  The reality of this time of struggling with feelings of helplessness that are of fear source energy is a gift.  By arresting the feelings of resistance within my heart with my tools of living in the moment, gratitude, asking for angelic help, grounding, sending love to the situation and forgiveness I experience the joy of the perfection in this life event.

Perfection is a perspective and perspective is everything.

My daughter, Jesse, revealed the perfection of light when she told me she's happy for Grandma.  The veil is gone for her and she already sees and feels the love of those of the angelic realm.  It is only a matter of time before she is released from her heavy physical body to once again climb the highest tree and take in the view from the sky (grandma was a tomboy - when she was 80 she still climbed up on the roof to check the flu) without pain, without fear, vibrating fully in love and light. How can one be sad with this truth?

This week with gentle angelic guidance we are completing the final touches to the Give Yourself the Gift of Forgiveness audio program.  I'm very excited about this program because Forgiveness is key to shifting our reality from the dark shadows of fear to the light of love.  For many it is the final step in healing causing blocks of fear from life times past to fall as a house of cards.  For me I'm forgiving the distance of physical miles between Grandma and I and the limits of what I can do for her physically from Colorado.

We are spirits of the angelic realm, energies of love and light in human form. Forgiveness releases the light and reveals the limitless beings that we truly are.  In times of adversity, as with the failing health of my grandmother using the forgiveness tool along with other tools shifts me from fear into the higher energy that joyfully shares love and light with her.  Forgiveness releases the glue of guilt, doubt, second guessing, helplessness, anxiety - all things of fear and showers us both with love, light and joy in gratitude. 

We are in the process of working out the details to temporarily move my daughter and I and the Soul Kisses office from Colorado to Arkansas to help care for Grandma.  When this move occurs the office will be down for one to two weeks as we move and settle in. During this time, the daily soul kiss will still go out and orders will be processed.  The newsletter may or may not be delayed. I won't be taking any Power of Two Coaching clients through the summer, but you can add your name to a waiting list for the fall. I've blocked out most of the month of May for appointments but added additional time to the schedule for Angel Readings, Orb Readings, and One on One with Your Angels to accommodate anyone who would like time with me before May 3.  You may, however, schedule for June.  The angels bring such wonderful love and light to all, including me, that appointments will be paused for the shortest time possible.

I'm very grateful to everyone who has emailed me and/or are keeping my family in your prayers during this time of transition and transformation.

May your angels hold the space for you to easily experience the perfection of love and light in all your life situations and relationships.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: