Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mother Earth and Fairy Love...

When I was a little girl my brothers and I would spend the summers with my grandmother. Grandma lived on fifteen beautiful acres outside of Joplin, Missouri where she encouraged and supported our limitless imaginations with playhouses, forts, bicycles, BB guns and one year we even had a Shetland pony that liked to run!

But best of all… she had a Fairy Rock. In the pasture between the house and the pond was a slight mound where the fairies lived in a huge rock. It was full of caves for the fairies and held magical pools of water after a rain. I loved this rock from the moment I discovered it and Grandma’s tale of fairies living there magnified the loving energy.

As a child I often felt isolated and alone like I didn’t fit in. In the early days I was convinced I was adopted. But when I was at Grandma’s and more specifically when I would step on the mound where the Fairy Rock rested I was home. I would sit there and dream of having friends, being understood and accepted. Now I know that what I felt was missing in my life was the unconditional love of the angelic realm. While I sat with the Fairy Rock and dreamed my dreams Mother Earth held me with love and I magically reconnected with that unconditional love of the angelic.

As I grew older I questioned the magic, yet could not deny it. Now I know that it was magical and the fairies were real. Mother Earth and Fairy love is what welcomed me to step on the mound and breathe in the unconditional love of the angelic realm ...and I was home.

Years later as an adult I took my camera out to the mound to photograph the Fairy Rock and recapture the magic by seeing and touching it, but it was gone. Grandpa had moved it to the back of the pasture. Grandma fussed at him for doing that – just how could he move it – didn’t he know it was the Fairy Rock? He informed her that he had no such knowledge, but was sorry that he moved it. She and I looked for it, but we never found it. My human brain questioned was the magic real? Just as our human brains question everything that is outside fear laced physical world teachings. I knew then that I had a choice to embrace the love that remembered in my heart or dismiss it as “imagination.”

Ah… yet another test of faith and trust. I chose to embrace the love of the Fairy Rock and be grateful for its grounding essence that gave me the strength to stay here in this physical world.

If you feel a “calling” to go outside in nature, answer it – follow it – step into it! Open your heart to the gifts of Mother Earth that will make both yours and the earth’s transformation to love source energy easier. By following this nudge from your angelic guides with an open heart you will receive a magical gift.

Today, March 20th, is the Spring Equinox. Take a moment to sit in nature and connect with your angels. Set the intention to ground with Mother Earth and share the love that is your essence through the beating of yours and Mother Earth’s heart.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: