Monday, March 12, 2012

Message from Whitney Houston

 I am a fan of Whitney Houston and my human heart felt the grief of her passing. For several days after her death I would hear her singing “Jesus Loves Me” and then I would see her. She was beautiful wearing a golden choir robe and the biggest smile ever as she sang. A bright star light illuminated her chest telling me she had fully crossed over and I was comforted.

In the middle of writing this I took a shower and Whitney showed up with a message. First she fussed at me for not “paying attention” to her sooner, but she waited patiently for me to finish my shower – assuring me she wasn’t going anywhere. When I pulled back the shower curtain she was sitting on the counter filing her nails… She wanted me to give her words “voice.”

Hello Everyone!

I’ve come to Kate to ask her to share my message with you. Many of you reading this are unsure of yourself – you have dreams of joy yet lived, but something inside you keeps holding you back telling you, like it did me when I was living on earth, that you’re not good enough. Slap that voice down and put it in a box!

I want you to know that everyone is special – everyone has the ability to live – really live the life that they dream of – without suffering the demons of the pain of doubt. From here I see you ARE infinite possibility –you ARE powerful – you CAN live the life of your dreams in love, peace, harmony and JOY! AND… you’re not alone. There are so many, many angels with you to help you fulfill your dreams of love and joy.

I doubted myself while I lived with you on earth – I doubted and worried about my looks, my voice – about even being. In my darkest hours I was scared silly about my connection with God – did He really love me and would He forgive me of my choices that were made in fear?

I’ve learned there was nothing to forgive, for God loves us all more than our human minds can take in. I learned that all really is in “divine order” and there is perfection in all life events!

I implore you to shake off your worries – worry is greatly overrated! The fear of worry is an illusion – walk away from your fear and embrace the love that you are! Life in the human body is short – embrace the love in gratitude and feel the shift of your body to a lighter state of being. Open your heart and ask the angels in to show you the way. Take a deep breath and see the light of your heart illuminate your pathway to love, laughter, joy and harmony as your daily life!

One of the things I’m most excited about is how I can be in so many places at the same time – omnipresent! I’m coming to many of you, talking to you, singing to you, sometimes shouting out loud (Kate). I know you know I’m there, but you are questioning if I’m a figment of your imagination – well… know this – I’m NOT! I’m with you to lift your spirit to love and joy through music and love from my heart. You loved my music and some of you worried about me and prayed for me. Even though we did not know one another in human form, in those dark hours of human existence I felt your love and made it through.

I thank you for your love and your prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for praying for me! Now I am here for you – your angels and I, to waken your sleeping spirit with song of love and light.

I’m alive and well in the realm of the angels, singing with them, laughing and sending love to you..

Know that I will always love you…

Whitney…


This was NOT what I expected when I sat down to write this article. As I wrote Whitney’s words, the human side of me doubted whether I was really talking to her and she laughed at me. She said, “Girl, get rid of that doubt – didn’t you read what you typed?” Then she giggled, said she’d be back and she was gone.

We are living a time of dissipation of the veil between our worlds of heaven and earth. Our loved ones are but a breath away, still with us in a form that is becoming more normal. Allow yourself to acknowledge when you feel them near and embrace the love. And for goodness sake, acknowledge Whitney when she’s singing to you!

In this time of Now it is up to us to discern what resonates with us – what we believe. Our lives are created from our deepest sincerest beliefs. Do we believe we are worthy to live the life of our dreams? Do we believe our loved ones are still with us? When we are fully balanced in love source, the answers to these questions are as easy as breathing.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: