Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Jim!


Today is my dad, Big Jim's birthday.  He would have been 77 today had he continued living in his physical body.  This birthday, more than any other, is a big deal to me to celebrate in honor of him.  I missed his last birthday here on Mother Earth in his physical body - missed it!  I was busy and next thing I knew it was not just a few days later, but a couple of weeks!  I was horrified!  He forgave me when I called him, but it took me a lot longer to forgive myself.

This year I've been looking forward to his birthday for weeks!  I've felt this excitement building of something wonderful and special happening on or around his birthday. 

On Monday when I walked the dog I saw a tiny spider crawling up his web to a branch in a pine tree when I walked the dog. It was so tiny I was amazed I saw it, but spiders are significant with my dad, so I knew instantly he was around.  Many of you have written to me to share that my dad has visited you - sometimes through "spider sightings!"

Our loved ones who have died are never very far away - only a breath - that is how close they are.  As I write this, daddy has his feet propped up on my desk - he is casually relaxing waiting his turn...

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Thank you...

I appreciate the love of remembrance from you and our extended family - extended family means you reading this...  Yes, I'm more patient now that I'm a fast moving spirit than I was in my dense human body (and you know how much I like to go fast!). 

In the time that I've been out of my body I've seen amazing, wonderful, exciting things, both of my world and of yours. What I want to focus on today is the love that not only lingers, but grows after our physical bodies expire. 

When Kate and I wrote the "Waiting in the Other Room" book, we talked about how we who have died never really leave - the love keeps us near.  We talk about how when you in human form acknowledge us it gives us a thrill and the love grows and expands into beautiful light. When you acknowledge us we know we're connecting with you and its like applause - we can't get enough of it!

We understand your pain when we die and we understand that as humans you must grieve.  But we ask that you focus on the love and fun times that we had between us as much as you can to help lift you from the sadness of grief. It is through the joy of this love that you will feel us more clearly and understand our attempts to let you know we are still with you.

On another note...  I laugh a lot now and I'm never depressed.  I was depressed a lot while I lived in my human body.  If you're worrying about your loved one who has passed, don't worry anymore - there are angels here to help those of us who experienced depression and any form of trauma or pain while living a human existence. 

The love here is more than your human minds can take in.  Each one of us will share this love with you to help your bodies align with our energy so you can communicate with us directly more easily. The veil between our worlds is all but gone in the hearts of many. Know that we are with you - that our love lives forever and you needn't worry about seeing us again - because we never left...

Ya'll have a wonderful day today and show someone a kindness and embrace the love that swells in your heart!

Spiders are fuzzy
Morning Glories are blue
With eyes to see, you know
I'm always with you...

~ Big Jim

Thank you, Daddy...  You've become quite the poet!  I needed a tissue for that one... For those of you who have read the Waiting in the Other Room book, you know how significant spiders and morning glories are between me and my dad.

Our loved ones who have crossed over to the angelic realm are but a breath away. Opening our hearts to trust and love part the veil between us and reunite our hearts with synchronistic events, songs, smells, unexpected thoughts/memories and yes, spiders and morning glories!

May you all be profoundly blessed in this moment and in every moment after...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: