Thursday, February 16, 2012

Your Joy Guide and the Power of Laughter...

Right now it is late afternoon on Thursday.  This newsletter was to be emailed to all of you much earlier today, but I stepped out of my office and didn't make it back in.  Instead of working this afternoon, I spontaneously had a play date with the lady who lives above me on the second floor and the lady who lives above her on the third floor.

When I took Majik out for a walk after lunch, I saw them on the second floor balcony and my Joy Guide whispered, "ask them if you can join them."  My human brain pointed out how much work I had to do this afternoon, but next thing you know I heard my voice asking if I could join them (like I have nothing else to do) and they said, "Yes!"

So... I spent the past couple of hours laughing and it was So Much Fun!  It was only 36 degrees (there are still several inches of snow on the ground), but we sat in the sun, enjoyed the fresh air and the blessed energy of friendship.

Laughter holds so much power to shift our energy from the lower vibration of worry and fear to the higher vibration of love and light.  Laughter is magical!

When was the last time, you did something spontaneous?

When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't catch your breath?

Now is a time of honoring and loving yourself!  Call in your Joy Guide and do something spontaneous - AND set a play date with a friend and laugh, laugh laugh!

Do you know your Joy Guide?  Would you like to?  Set your intention to meet him or her, close your eyes and ask them to step into your mind's eye.  Allow yourself to see whatever they show you.  Ask your Joy Guide their name and take the first name that pops into your head.  When I asked my Joy Guide his name, he told me, "Sprite, because I'm bubbly..." He showed me a can of "Sprite" then he laughed because he made a joke!

Its just that easy!

Now, set your worries aside and do something that brings laughter to your lips!

In love and light,
Kate


No comments: