Thursday, February 2, 2012

Loving Ourselves...

The month of February brings up thoughts of sharing how much we love others.  We ponder and we plan how to show our loved ones just how we feel.  If we aren't in a relationship, sometimes we fall into a pool of sadness.

Today I suggest we take the time to honor and love ourselves. Take a few minutes and think of something that makes your heart sing with joy - something you can do right now or later today - perhaps something you can do every day this month! What would that be?

My last article was about dancing around my living room with the Majik poodle and my angels. That was SO much fun!  Majik's little head was bobbing to the music and I was singing and rocking out - like nobody was watching...

Our energetic vibration holds great power of creation.

Adding dancing around singing to my daily agenda gives my body some great exercise, my heart sings with fulfillment and I raise my energy to love.  My creative energy is primed with love and I manifest life situations and relationships that make my heart sing with joy!

Abundant Prosperity of Creation is that easy!

What can you do for yourself that would shift you into the higher energy of love, making your heart sing?

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: