Thursday, February 23, 2012

Healing through Your Dreams...

About a year ago I had one of those "vivid dreams" that you know is real - you know that it really happened - you were there and those who were with you in the dream, were really there - with you.  Through this experience I met my main dream guide.  At first I was unsure about him, but my other guides vouched for him, so I stepped into trust and embraced his energy to help me this lifetime.

I opened my heart to learn that there is a lot going on with my spiritual being-ness while my physical body is sleeping.  I set my intention to work with my dream guide during my sleeping moments and through my dream state he helped me to release pain and fear blocks of past lives. This Subconscious and Superconscious disconnection from past lives opened my heart to more love, creating more love in my life - making my physical, human life easier.

In this time of NOW, we are fully supported to disconnect from everything that is of the energy that is "less than Love" to shift into the higher state of love source being-ness.  We are fully supported by our angels, guides, teachers, Mother Earth and our Dream Guides...  Fully supported in all states of being - both awake and asleep!

Have you met your dream guides?  Would you like to "remember" your dreams and learn what they mean and how you can work with them to make your waking moments - your life - easier?

Tonight my dear friend, Lynette Turner, joins me on the Spiritual Whispers Radio Show to discuss our dreams and how important they are in this time of transformation and enlightenment!  Click here to set a reminder to listen to the show - 9pm US ET.  If you have questions about your dreams, click reply and send me your question.  Lynette and I will do your best to answer your question on the air.  You may also call in using this number: 323-580-5740 or type your question into the chat room online.  We look forward to visiting with you live!

If you cannot participate live in the webinar, the program will be available as a digital download - you won't miss a thing!  With your registration you will be included in the Mercury in Retrograde After Party in April!

Angel Communication...
If you've been thinking about working with your angels, but aren't sure how to start or if you've been working with them, but are doubtful of your connection, the Communicating with Your Angels self study class may be your missing link. Click here to learn more about it and our special bonus...

I hope you'll be able to join Lynette and I tonight as we take away the mystery of dream interpretation to help make your life path easier!

Super cyber hugs to all of you!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: