Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude with Big Jim

I look back at the years since I registered the Soul Kisses domain name and I am in awe of what has transpired - the transformation has been nothing short of miraculous for me and I'm sure, for many of you!  When I began typing this, my dad, Big Jim, made his presence known and has a few words for each of us...

Message from Big Jim

I've been watching - and not from "afar" as so many of you think. Someone, who shall remain nameless...  recently made a comment when he learned that my mother-in-law is spending a lot of time in the spirit world - one foot in the physical world and one foot in the spirit, so to speak.  She was insisting that it was almost noon, when the physical world time was only 9am.  He commented that it is good to know that there is only a few hours difference between physical world time and spirit world time.  He wasn't far off the mark.  Its all a perception.

I, along with my fellow spirits of this "other side" of living, are with you and we have a request of each of you:

We ask that ya'll laugh and really LIVE more!  Worry is robbing you of what you really want in your lives - let it go.  Breathe in the air around you.  In my day, "Stop and Smell the Roses" meant something.  I've seen you people with your computers and phones - even my kid here, Kate, stops to wait for spell check when she's hand writing something.  I always get a good laugh when she does that, but I digress...

We ask that you really live, while you're in the physical - there isn't one of us here that regrets having fun - the wish is always that we laughed and enjoyed life more.  You may feel that you don't have much to laugh about, but then again, everything is a perception.

This is an exciting time as the light is revealed there on Mother Earth.  Embrace all that you are grateful for and lift your heart in laughter and joy.  Let your heart sing - out loud!  We'll be right there with you!

~ Big Jim

On this day of Thanksgiving - no matter where you are in the world - I send love and light to you in gratitude of our being a part of one another's lives.  Sending a cyber hug - place your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder - {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

In love and light,
Kate

New Products & Programs!


Clear Your Chakras with the
Healers of the Light
guided meditation
Click here to learn more!


5 Day Mini Vacation with Your
Angels is now available on CD!!!  
Click here to learn more!


Prosperity Tool Kit
is now available on CD!!
Click here to learn more!


Step into Your Field of Potentiality as
the Powerful Master Creator that You
ARE!  Self Study Class
Click here to learn more!


Children of the Angelic Realm
guided meditation
Click here to learn more!

No comments: