Tuesday, December 6, 2011

People Pleaser VS Love, Laugh, Live!

As 2011 comes to an end, this time is also an end of fears haunting us both consciously and subconsciously. Mother Earth’s energy no longer supports fear so fear’s shadows are being revealed to us…

I’ve always been very close to my maternal grandmother. When I was old enough to walk, Grandma knew she had to be prepared to take me home with her if she visited my family, because I would demand to go with her. I love my parents, but my grandmother and I are deeply joined through spirit.

When I was four, my parents, siblings and I moved to another state and I was devastated at the physical distance between me and Grandma. I spent summers with her and felt safe, fulfilled and whole and would become physically ill every time we left my grandmother’s to drive 7-8 hours to get home. I’ve since learned that Grandma has held the space of unconditional love of the angelic realm in the physical world and being separated from her magnified my feelings of separation from God.

Back then I didn’t understand this, so when I was in school I lost myself trying to make friends and “fit in.” I tried to heal the wounds of my heart by trying to “please” everyone, but all I really did was give away my power. Then I actively stepped into my spiritual path and began to take back my power and life changed – for the better!

Now Grandma’s body is becoming alarmingly frail and spiritually she’s spending more and more time in the angelic realm with her mother and other family members whose physical bodies have died. I’m accepting the fact that the time for conversing with her in the traditional verbal way is all but over.

Spiritually I’m excited for her reunion with those she loves and this higher level of communication between us, yet physically my heart is breaking…

The pain of losing the safe space Grandma holds in the physical world has brought to my attention that from deep within the emptiness of feeling like I needed to “please” others still exists. I thought this driving need for acceptance outside of myself was long gone, but the higher energies of love that are sweeping our planet, revealed to me that the “need to please and to be accepted” still lingered in my heart.

A week or so ago I was discussing what is expected of “me” during this holiday season and feeling the tidal waves of pain with regard to Grandma’s decline. I was standing there on an emotional roller coaster going back and forth between fulfilling the "Norman Rockwell" expectations of others and struggling with my own need to grieve what is no more when…

SNAP!

I heard the cord of the need to “please others in order to be accepted” disconnect from my body as an audible sound and saw it flying away from me. In that instant I felt acceptance of who I am from deep within and the rush of unconditional love flooded my being. I saw in that instant my life flow as choices that I make.  I saw myself choosing the desires of others at the expense of my own needs. I shifted into putting me first from love source and the weight of the world lifted from my shoulders.

In the hours and days that followed, my body worked to align with this higher state of being - free of the shadows of separation. The stress of feeling overwhelmed by “every little holiday thing” is gone and peace has settled within my essence. I’m now free to grieve and release the pain of life changes, while embracing the stronger connection with God to Love, Laugh and truly LIVE!

As 2011 comes to an end, this time is also an end of fears haunting us both consciously and subconsciously. Mother Earth’s energy no longer supports fear so fear’s shadows are being revealed. At some level each one of us is experiencing the revelation of the shadows of fear – and remember worry is fear! Anything that is less than joy and love is fear: worry, anger, unforgiveness, depression, stress, anxiety, anxiousness, sadness - including concern (which is a form of worry) for others.

Allow yourself to let go of all that no longer serves you and open your heart to the inner knowing that you are not separated from God – God lives within your heart – within your every breath… Take a deep breath and accept in gratitude the guidance of your angels, guides and teachers to show you the path of your highest good.

Know that you are wonderful, safe, perfect and complete just as you are – you are love and you are loved unconditionally…

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: