Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Veil Thins...

Since last week's 11/11/11 energy shift, you may be "feeling" different.  My dad, Big Jim, would call it "something else."  That "something else" is the thinning of the veil between our world and that of the angelic. You may be feeling the presence of your deceased loved ones more strongly while you're awake or dreaming about them while sleeping. You may be feeling an excitement of creative ideas surging through your thoughts as you breathe in deeply.  You may be feeling a sense of struggle from deep within to expand your heart to the "something more" that your inner light declares is available to you.  Know that the "struggle" is the fear of the physical world trying to hold you back - don't let it!

You and I are on this exciting path of spiritual enrichment and enlightenment - we all are!  In my world there are wonderful, exciting things happening while around me there are still atrocities, trauma and pain of the physical world that are often difficult to comprehend.

It is a choice as to whether we fall prey to the clutches of the fear filled negativity. I am human, just like you, and at times I do succumb to feelings of being overwhelmed and helpless, but then I pull out my tool arsenal and hug to me every angel around and shift my energy out of the fear and into a state of balance.  Some times it is harder to do this than others...

We all have the ability to sift through the negativity and fear to reconnect with the divine light of love essence that is our being-ness, but some times with just a little boost, input or guidance from another human its easier.  That's why the Soul Kisses website is here for you.

Back in the late nineties I was unable to find answers on the internet to questions I had with regard to my spiritual path.  So in 2000 I created the Soul Kisses website to help hold the light for others with a plethora of information.  Now that information has grown to include the tools I use to make my journey here on Mother Earth easier as well as recommendations for the work of others. The angels are guiding me to put together bundles of services and products to help make this time of transformation easier. The bundles will be available on Black Friday, November 25 (with a sneak peak in November 24's newsletter).

As the light continues to shift the energy of the planet, you will be coming into contact with more and more like minded people.  For some of you, I know this is an answer to your prayers, because you have no one to talk to about your spiritual path.  You may find yourself as a "way shower" - a "keeper of the light" - to help others find their spiritual way.  Know that our "spiritual way" is defining our physical reality.  If you would like to use information or tools you find at the Soul Kisses website for a class or gathering, contact me and we'll work out a plan to use the materials.

The veil is thinning exponentially - you know this - you feel this, even though you may not understand it.  When you feel the presence of your loved ones and/or angels of the angelic realm, acknowledge their presence and allow yourself to experience what comes to you.  Ask them the questions of your heart and allow yourself to experience the answers.

We are all One with God - One with each other...

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: