Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wait! I have to Breathe...


When was the last time you took a really deep breath? You just did? Ten minutes ago? An hour ago? I mean really deep – have you taken one today???

I often catch myself holding my breath while I type. I spend most of my days sitting at a keyboard and I’ve discovered that my most frustrating days coincide with how much I hold my breath.

Our angels communicate with us through our breath… Our breath IS the life essence of God. Our breath is what sustains the livelihood of our physical body. It is through our breath that we are able to be in our spiritual power as limitless spiritual beings.

Focusing on the breath opens the door to connecting with the voice of God within us.

It is through our breath that our hearts open to change the direction of our lives to create something new and exciting. It is through our breath that the illusions of worry and fear of the physical world dissipate…

We are the only ones doing the breathing in our bodies – we are the ones with the creation of the reality of our lives.

Our breath is as a flint, sparking the energy of our thoughts to manifest into form in our reality as receipt of our dreams.

Did you consciously set your intention for today with a deep, calm breath, balanced in the “possibility” of love source energy? If not, it is never too late. Take a few deep breaths in and embrace the gratitude of the possibility of this moment. Visualize what you wish to accomplish, to do and to receive in the moments of your day. Breathe deeply and embrace the power in gratitude for the ability to step into your power and shift your day, to shift your path.

Breathe deeply, do you feel the alignment?

Wasn’t that easy?

Remember, life doesn’t “happen” to us, we create it through our thoughts and beliefs. Create the life you really want by aligning your thoughts and beliefs with the essence of love that is you through your breath...

Need help? Tools to help you to remember to breathe deeply to release the weight of the physical world from your shoulders and create the reality of your dreams:
1. Meditation
2. Sticky notes around your space
3. Consciously, actively working with your angels on a daily basis
4. Daily Soul Kiss - click here
5. Meet your Guardian Angel meditation - click here
6. Angel Reading - click here
7. Communicating with Your Angels Class - click here NEW!
8. My dear friend, Lynette Turner’s recent newsletter listed seven simple ways to “consciously” create your day and your life. Click here to learn more.

All life begins with a breath…

In love and light,
Kate

I continue to share with you The Power of Gratitude guided meditation as my gift. You may download it here


 
Our gift to you: Daily Soul Kiss - a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox!

No comments: