Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Announcement - Communicating with Your Angels Class


Learn how easy it is to open your heart
to recognize and understand the guidance of your angels!

We are all born with the ability to communicate with the angelic realm of angels, guides, teachers and deceased loved ones. The physical world teaches us that we are separate, alone, and limited in what we can be, do and have. I believed this, too, and spent years bouncing around, feeling alone, stuck and separate from God and my angelic team.

I knew my angels were real and that they could help me, but I struggled to “connect” with them. I tried meditating, but fell asleep. I took my family to a Doreen Virtue workshop and watched quietly with a heavy heart as my husband and daughter (who didn’t want to go) wrote out messages from their angels while I sat there, pen poised above the paper and got nothing. I read about how I needed to be a vegan to communicate with my angels and my heart sank – because beef is a staple in my diet!

Then I learned the key to opening my heart to communicating with my angels and it was EASY! I learned how to distinguish between “them” (the angels) and my own mind chatter and now I'm sharing how easy it is for you to communicate with your angels!  Click here for details! 

No comments: