Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh My... Did My Computer Really Just Do That?

Mercury is in Retrograde - thank God, or I would think I'm losing my mind!  I've seen my computer paste words into my documents that I didn't have on the clipboard, cursors refuse to access text, programs take so long to respond that I can make a sandwich and internet pages completely disappear.  In the first instant of seeing this happen I get a rush of "panic" then I remember Mercury is in Retrograde...  Whew what a relief!  I take a deep breath, panic subsides and I practice patience in communicating with my computer.

If you're having trouble communicating with your technology or perhaps your spouse has begun to speak a foreign language, know you aren't losing your mind. Don't allow the hiccups to overwhelm you, instead take this time to breathe deeply and balance yourself.

Now is a time of completion.  Take a deep breath and finish the projects you started weeks, months or years ago.  Personally I've been asked by the Soul Kisses community for years to offer a radio program.  I can now mark "radio program" off my list.  The first Spiritual Whispers radio program will air this Thursday, April 7 at 7pm MST on Blog Talk Radio.  When I set up my account I had a slight hiccup - my Profile Name read: "kateXlarge." No... that isn't what I wanted it to say...  and I couldn't find the link to change it. 

Mercury in Retrograde struck again!


It may be normal for the gears and menu links to only show when you hover over them in the Blog Talk Radio website, but I really don't think so - I'm thinking the universe was having some fun with me, so I laughed too. 
The Blog Talk Team helped me and my Profile Name now reads: Kate Large. 

Remember things are not always as they seem.  Judging communication issues with impatience only adds to the frustration.  Projects open for completion may be within.  If you've recently been faced with resistance within your heart with regard to a life situation or relationship, now is the time to heal it.  Take a moment and BREATHE.  Restore your calm assertive energy before moving forward and be gentle with yourself. 

Look within...  is there a healing cycle you can complete?

Look without...  what projects can you complete or are there goals you can bring to fruition?

In love and light,
Kate

Our gift to you: Daily Soul Kiss - a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox.

No comments: