Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 11:11


On the first Spiritual Whispers radio program (April 7, 2011) one of the callers shared with us that she was a member of a prayer group that set an intention to pray every day at 11:11. I thought this was such a beautiful idea!

Years ago I read in one of Doreen Virtue’s books that noticing the time of 11:11 is a sign that the universe is taking a snapshot of your thoughts so to be thinking good ones!

At our house when one of us notices that it is 11:11 a voice will ring out, “Happy 11:11.” My daughter, Jessi, will often call me or text me just to wish me “Happy 11:11.”

The first time I remember Jessi saying this to me we were standing beside our rental car at the Kansas City airport. It was 11:11 at night and it was August, 2007. It must have been 90+ degrees with 100% humidity. We were going to my grandfather’s funeral.

I remember thinking, “I’m hot, I’m tired and I’m going to a funeral.” Then I realized it was 11:11 and I certainly didn’t want the universe to take a snapshot of the energy I was feeling, so I switched gears to embrace things I was grateful for.

In gratitude... it was, “Happy 11:11.”

When we step back and look at the bigger picture of recognizing these numbers, noticing 11:11 brings us front and center into this moment. And it is “In This Moment” that we are most powerful to create what we desire.

I invite you to email me at kate @ soulkisses.com to share with me how you use noticing 11:11 and how it makes a difference in your life.

In love and light,
Kate

NOTE: If you haven’t registered yet for my fr-e-e Prosperity is Yours, Do You See It? Teleclass on Wednesday, April 27, please point your browser to www.globalteleclass.com. Be sure to download the handout before class!

Our gift to you: Daily Soul Kiss - a spiritual whisper of support in your inbox.

No comments: