Thursday, June 23, 2016

Empathy, Love, Support... You're not alone! Newsletter 062316


Empathy, Love, Support...
I just read an email that a dear friend of mine sent to her list.  She was letting her community know why they hadn't heard from her for awhile.

First she explained how she's an empath and how the energy of tragedies experienced by people close to her and on a large public scale affect her.

The list of the last few weeks included but was not limited to:
* family tragedy
* homes and businesses lost to a raging wildfire near her
* the 7 year old daughter of a friend passing from a terrible accident
* the Orlando shootings
* watching a friend's home burn to the ground and the friend requiring emergency surgery
* a beloved pet passed away

Then there's the breaking point.

Being an empath myself, I was sobbing by the time I got to the pet passing away (pain that is near and dear to my heart).

Are you an empath?  Does it seem like you're hanging on by an eyelash because sh*t (excuse please) just keeps happening?

Empath's don't just hear of or see painful events, we feel them in every cell of our BE-ing.  And even though a tragic event doesn't happen to us directly, we feel the pain.  And if a tragic event does happen to us...

Well... we may be a spiritual healer and teacher - and I know many of you are who read this newsletter, but you're also human and the pain is not only overwhelming, it can be paralyzing.

When Majik passed in December I hit a brick wall.  I'm So Human!  The past few years have been full of fun experiences with writing and presenting classes, books, programs and meditations.  But it's also held Daddy passing, my beloved grandmother passing, then my boy from another mother, Majik.

As a result, I did exactly what I teach not to do:  I allowed my energy to deplete.
This is where I've been for the past few months.  Healing. Shifting my energy.  Revealing pain I've been subconsciously holding on to.  Facing.  Disconnecting.  Healing.  Shifting my energy to rinse and repeat.

I'm not back yet, but I'm getting there.  Just writing about this is a form of healing...

I'm So Human.

What about you?  Is empathy wreaking havoc with your management skills?

Ask God to make your life easier.

He will.

And know that you're not alone.  Everyone reading this is dealing with the energy of tragedy at some level.  KNOW that you're not alone.  We may not have spoken and we may not have shared the same experience, but I understand pain of tragedy.

I send you love.

I send you light.

I send to you angels of heaven and earth to support you and help you process through whatever pain you're experiencing.

I support you to process through life's overwhelm, and breathe into the joy of your heart that you so richly deserve.

All these tragedies that are touching our lives are bringing in the most beautiful, unconditional love as we support each other.

We'll get through this!

All the love of my heart,
Kate
 
Rachel & Kate's Spiritual Speak - were you there?
You may "FOLLOW" the all new Rachel & Kate's Spiritual Speak BlogTalk Radio show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kate-large
 
Our fun, informative show is presented on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 11am ET, 4pm UK.  We welcome you to call in and ask your spiritual questions: (646) 668-8232

If you missed the first two shows, they're available in the archive.
Update on Majyk AngelFeather

Majyk AngelFeather had his Big Boy surgery on Tuesday and is doing GREAT!
His chasis is so low to the ground that he bumps the head cone on the floor excessively, so he's wearing a Puppy Bumper and onesy to protect the surgery site.  

Thank you for your prayers and loving support!

No comments: