Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Terrorism: Healing Tragedy with Love's Light

Terrorism fans the flame of fear in our hearts.  I remember clearly watching the second plane hit the South Tower on September 11, 2001 and feeling fear rise within me to choke my breathing - knowing it was a terrorist attack. 
 
The next day I stood in the parking lot of my apartment beneath the shadow of planes flying over me that were protecting NORAD - and the city.  (I lived near the base of Cheyenne Mountain, home of NORAD, in Colorado Springs.)

I remember looking up and watching the planes circling and realized I had a choice:  to live with fear running like a program in the background of my life - or not.  I decided I refuse to live in fear.  In those moments I asked the angels to take my fear.  I breathed into the light of love and my prayers of love and healing for all who were touched became more powerful.

This week we grieve for the physical loss, and fear filled impact of the attacks in Paris, on the Russian plane, the attack in Kenya in April. 

We grieve for the atrocities and violence that one human inflicts on another.

In the wake of so much pain and horror, please join me to send and infuse these experiences (and all the others) with love and light.  Together, lets take this opportunity to come together as one to send love - the most powerful, magnetic force in the universe, to all of humanity and the very soils of Mother Earth.


Click the image to experience the guided meditation.

Our human instinct is to allow ourselves to be dragged into the pit of fear, but now more than ever, we have the ability to choose a higher outcome -- the higher vibration of love. 

When you release the need to be afraid, and send all the love of your heart to everyone involved and touched by tragedy, you open the way for a higher outcome and those who died are honored.  When the human body dies, the eternal spirit moves into a realm of love and bliss.  No-one is left out.  No-one passes before their time.

I believe that many commit to transitioning to the angelic realm through tragedy to open the door for hope - for love - for the possibility of a higher outcome for Mother Earth and those left living on her in human form as a whole.  There is purpose in life and in death of the human body - even in tragic circumstances.

May you feel the palm of God beneath you, holding you safe, supporting you with love.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: