Thursday, October 2, 2014

Speak with Your Angels on Monday!

Many of you have written to me asking for the easiest way to speak with and receive messages from your angels.  
 
The wait is over!

On Monday, October 6 I'll be presenting the Receive and Understand Messages from Your Angels teleseminar - and I'll be presenting it TWICE to accommodate people around the world.

This is the only time I'll be presenting this program this year.  I hope you'll join me from the comfort of your home as I share why struggle to receive messages and guidance from our angelic team, then I'll share how simple it really is to receive messages!

Together we will tap into the love of the angelic realm and identify the energy of your angels so you'll be able to recognize them when we're not on the phone or web together. 
We'll explore how you receive messages and guidance AND... you'll have the opportunity to receive an message from your angels during the program!

If you've wanted to speak with your angels and receive their messages and guidance, now is the time to join me for this fun filled program!

Oh yes, you'll also receive the bonus gifts: Meet Your Worry Angel program AND the report: 3 Steps to BE Worry Free.  Click here to register!

I hope to see you on Monday!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: