Friday, October 17, 2014

Colorado Gold-en Opportunity is Yours...

We must have had the perfect amount of sunshine and rain this year because the foliage is brilliantly alive with color here in Colorado! 

I love leaves and especially aspens in the fall.

The aspens in our prosperity corner are dropping golden coin leaves in our backyard.  While I was out with the Majik poodle, I noticed the breath of God had placed this branch on my path and now its in my office. 

It is a sign of the prosperity available to me when I allow myself to have the "eyes" to see opportunities and gifts from the universe.

One of the gifts I'm giving to myself, is to present the next Game of Life Mastery Program - and it begins next week!

We come together as a community and share loving support of one another as we learn tools to create the prosperity that is our birthright. This program has brought magic and miracles to the students and to me, too.

{{Oh my... as I type this I can hear an owl hooting outside!  The presence of the owl announces change - death, meaning transition in life - seeing through the darkness of illusion to opportunities and truth.  How perfect is this?}}

 As facilitator of the new Game of Life Mastery Program, together with the angels, we hold the safe space for transformation on a fast track - dissipating the darkness of fear to reveal thought patterns and beliefs that no longer serve us.  
 
Florence calls them "subconscious records" - scientists call them "neural pathways."  We're rewriting them in the mastery program to create the highest possible outcome as our reality - and the results are exciting!

The 4th video of the introductory video series for the next Game of Life Mastery Program is now available.  Click here to discern if this program is for you!

2015 will be here before you know it!  What will yours look like?  Living a more loving life of prosperity, or still trying to figure out what to do?

I invite you to click here to watch all the videos, download all the gifts and decide if this program is the one you've been praying for.

In love and light,
Kate


p.s. This will be the Last Time this year I'll be presenting this program!  2015 will be here before you know it, but wouldn't it be better to set a new foundation now to live a happier life in 2015, rather than to wait till 2015 to begin?

No comments: