Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Power of Gratitude is Yours

Here in Colorado we have had gorgeous, warm days with cold nights.  Just before bed at night my husband takes the Majik Poodle out for his evening business.  When he comes back in, Fred removes the harness and Majik runs and jumps into my lap so I can smell his head - strange, right?  Remember, we're talking Kate here...

While taking his walk, the cool, crisp breath of God weaves through the curls on Majik's head and comes in with him, so I can breathe it in. Within those breaths is the energy of hope and the promise of limitless possibility.  For me this is the very essence of God.  When I breathe this "outdoors fresh air fragrance" joy sings in my heart and bursts into the room.

And I am grateful - grateful in joy, love and light.

Receipt of gifts of joy, love and light = "the Power of Gratitude."

The power of Gratitude helps us to more easily shift our energy from the shadows of fear to love. AND... these "Powerful" events are with us all the time.  When we open our hearts and allow ourselves to have the "eyes to see" the power of gratitude emerges and "magic" occurs!

Are your eyes open?  What "magic" have you experienced today?

This is an exciting time as we fully release the limiting conditioning of the past and allow the prosperity that is our birthright to manifest as our reality!  Please be sure to watch your emails in the coming weeks.  I'll be sharing exciting programs and information to help make it easier to shift your energy even higher and co-create, hand in hand with the universe all the desires of your heart!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: