Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013: Hope & Limitless Possibility!

To you, the family of the Soul Kisses Community, I send you love – love from my heart to yours in deep gratitude that we are together on this physical world journey. I hold you in the light of prosperous, joyful, healthy and enjoying loving relationships!

We’ve begun a new year of 2013, but with this shift of time we begin a new era of love and light that is unprecedented. Now, more than ever before, our senses are on high alert to the shifting frequencies of our planet and we are experiencing the golden opportunity to “choose” our state of being. Do we choose to be sad or joyful? Happy or unhappy? Cluttered in chaos or perhaps joyful with clarity in peace, harmony and prosperity?

Are you willing to release the thought patterns and beliefs that have held you hostage from living your full potential in a blissful state of love? It is never too late to choose a higher energy. You are fully supported by not only the angelic realm – your entourage of angels, guides, teachers and deceased loved ones, but also by the angels of Mother Earth and the Light Beings from afar.

I invite you to join me tonight for the Spiritual Whispers radio show. I’ll be discussing the energy of 2013: Hope & Limitless Possibility, the Light Beings and exciting experiences to come! I will share an angelic shielding experience to help you traverse the coming days with clarity from a vibration of love. I will also share with you a special gift.

As many are grieving, we will collectively hold the light of love for healing.

My voice is still a little raspy and I'm coughing, but with angelic help I'll be able to speak clearly throughout our hour together. I look forward to seeing you there!

I send you love…
I send you joy…
I send you cyber hugs…

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: