Thursday, October 18, 2012

Love, Honor and Respect

Are your relationships based on love, honor and respect – you for the other person and the other person for you? Or is the relationship unbalanced with you loving, honoring and respecting the other person, but the other person treats you terribly, without love, honor and respect? But not all the time, just some times – more than you would like, but not all the time, because when they are loving to you the relationship is wonderful, but sometimes, it isn’t... Relationships are not meant to be complicated.

Relationships that are less than loving with only the outline of honor and respect are not fully of the light, they hold shadows of darkness. In this shifting time of NOW, darkness can no longer hide from the light that is transforming our planet and raising our energy. The light is revealing the darkness to you. These revelations are all around us, personally, professionally, politically, etc.

What can you do about it?

There is nothing we can do about the other person - it is not our job to "fix" them or make them treat us better, but we can change within ourselves and set boundaries for acceptable behavior.

Love, Honor and Respect Part One
We can only receive love to the level at which we love ourselves. So the first step to being in a loving relationship with someone else is to look deeply within and open our heart to loving US!  For years from a subconscious level I believed I was unworthy and undeserving of happiness, joy and being loved – I didn’t have a clue how to love, honor, and respect ME!  As a result I attracted to me people who did not truly love, honor or respect me. Then I opened my heart to the guidance of my angels and they helped me to see me as they do, as the essence of God.

We’re taught to put God first above ourselves, but the reality is that we are the essence of God, so in order to put God first, we must honor the divinity within us!

When I learned this, I was able to embrace the love of God within me and came to understand that I am worthy and deserving of happiness, love, joy, prosperity – all things of love that are my birthright. I learned to love, honor and respect myself and I attracted to me relationships that love, honor and respect me, too.

Love, Honor and Respect Part Two
We’re taught to “turn the other cheek.” I was taught that this meant to basically let people walk on me, but I believe the true meaning of this concept is to love, honor and respect myself enough to “turn my cheek and walk away.” This doesn’t mean I don’t love the other person, it simply means I refuse to wallow in the pain of being a victim. It means I stand in my power, loving, honoring and respecting the divinity within me. I’m not in agreement with the other person and so long as I stay out of the pain of victim mindset, I have the power to send love to the other person and bless them on their way.

This creates a void in my life that the universe rushes to fill with a relationship that is of Love, Honor and Respect, because that is the energy at which I vibrate!

The time is NOW to look deep within your heart and discern at what level do you love, honor and respect yourself. Leave others and their judgment of you completely out of the equation. Do you love, honor and respect yourself? Open your heart to see yourself as your angels see you, as the beautiful essence of God that you are whose birthright it is to live in love, joy, happiness and prosperity in all things.

When you love, honor and respect yourself at the deepest level possible, you will attract to you relationships that love, honor and respect you. If a current relationship does not expand to this higher level of love, it will fade away and the Universe will fill the void with the loving relationship you long for.

You are a beautiful spirit of love and light. Open your heart and embrace the divinity within you and love, honor and respect yourself as One with God. Allow the relationships that hold the shadows of darkness to dissipate – send them love and bless them on their way, then open your arms wide to receive the relationship that fills your heart with joy and love.

May you embrace the love light of God to illuminate your journey and make your life easier and filled with joy.

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: