Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Heal Your Soul with the Gift of Forgiveness


In the spring my guides asked me to create the Gift of Forgiveness program to help each of us during this often challenging time of transformation. When I began working on the program, I had no idea how it would become my lifeline to traverse the drama of the summer.  The program became my foundation to face, disconnect and heal soul contracts that have held me hostage for 40+ years.

Through the years I've released a lot of negativity, thought patterns and beliefs, cut cords and stepped into my power at a higher level of energy and understanding.  Then I was reminded that we are as an onion... In the past few months unexpected life events revealed to me deep, dark pain from the past. I came face to face with years of suppressed feelings of shame, guilt, and victim mindset - the energy of unforgiveness.

Immediately my guides stepped in to show me how important this Gift of Unforgiveness program is and how crucial full unforgiveness is to the future of my spiritual work. I found myself face to face with the mother-load of suppressed unforgiveness - not only where others were concerned, but unforgiveness I secretly subconsciously held for myself in the shadows of my heart.

Together with my guides and angels we wrote the program and I experienced its power first hand. Through the loving gift of forgiveness I faced the challenges that were revealed to me and disconnected from and healed painful soul contracts in all directions of time. 

Jesse and I thought we were going to Arkansas to hold the loving space for my dear grandmother. Once there we discovered that she was also holding the loving space for me to open my heart to full forgiveness of soul contracts that no longer served me with others of my past. I'm now in a peaceful state of balance with a higher level of understanding to create what I truly desire as my reality.

If you are holding unforgiveness in your heart, open your heart and ask your angels to help you face, disconnect from and heal the pain.  If you are unsure whether you are holding someone or a life event in unforgiveness, ask your angels to reveal to you any shadows that are hiding in your heart.  Don't wait till the universe blind sides you with the pain of unforgiveness from your past.

If you need help, please click into the Gift of Unforgiveness program to discern if the method I used to heal myself resonates with you.  The programs given to me by the angels are more and more powerful, and this one has far exceeded my expectations.

The energies of our planet are forcing our hearts to expand with love. If your heart is bound by the cords of unforgiveness, you are trapped. Use the Gift of Unforgiveness as the key to unlock your shackles in all directions of time!

In love and light,
Kate

No comments: